• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He still has the Mind Hax though and the range of the Spear can still reach Outerversal locations, such as the Twilight Beach.

To note: LN version of Kumoko will likely be undergoing revisions and has not been properly scoped yet. The current Light Novel version does not have the goddess powers that are present in the WN version and may change. This may or may not have two separate pages for Arachne and Goddess key later down the line, since they are so entirely separated. In some ways LN version is already stronger than WN version (thanks to Continent level strength/durability from Volume 7 which have not been added yet and her Scythe), but in many other ways is weaker due to lack of knowledge of powers until Volume 9/10.

I can't make a call because it all depends on how much Reinhard's abilities are scaled down in his Restricted form. As I see it here, Reinhard has Existence Erasure, but how is this scaled down? There are many other abilities that seem mixed that make knowing his powers in restricted form difficult to parse for someone unfamiliar with the series. I'm extremely familiar with Kumo Desu, so if someone with more knowledge on Reinhard would like to discuss, I'm happy to.

Haha don't worry too much about it. I generally participate as a regular user in my favorite verses, but am here as direct Fandom support for the wiki staff and members.

i usually think "something doesn't exist" when i see something's name being red because that's usually how thing is. thought for a second you're banned or a removed user or something

Well Reinhard's Range with his Spear is still Outerversal because of how it reached Marie's true self on her Beach even while restricted. The never missing, always being faster, and Erasing on contact parts of it is definitely parts that the Restriction messes with, but the Soul burning of at least 185,731 worth of Souls is still in effect and its Mind Hax in its presence is still as unbelievable potent as ever.

The powers he gets from his LDO members are also uneffected by the restriction and if the spear fails he usually goes with them next, starting with Screiber's first and then moving in with Machina's Erasure. Plus his Type 8 is still in effect making him as hard to kill as ever.

Besides that his starting moves are the same as ever, summon giant number of Golden Army, and then throw Spear once the other party show their strong enough the deal with them. From what I can tell the Mind Hax in its presence will be enough to deal with anything she's sends out, and the range of the Spear should allow it to deal with her send clones from another dimension trick, if seeing the Spear from her pocket dimension doesn't already drive her mad.

His soul hax is in the millions, that 180k is Schreiber soul count.

The restrictions of the swastika basically makes him a non smurf and weaker in AP, the LLT can't kill in one hit, can be dodged, outspeed, etc.

But yeah, he can use any Briah as he sees fit, the only problem is that he doesn't do it in a fight unless he feels the heat of the battle and likes it

the range of the Spear is enough to be considered a smurf it seems

Based off his battle in Kei's route surviving the spear he brings out after you survive his Army is enough from him to bring out the Commander's Briahs.

**** me the

In Kei route first he used the legion to play with Kei, then he stomped everyone and in the end threw the spear at Ren but he survived and everything escaped the castle ASAP, the possibility of him using the Briahs after that is there but not really shown

So, if I'm understanding correctly, restricted is extremely reliant on his spear? If Kumoko wasn't a freshly minted god or the LN version which has yet to be expanded upon, I'd say that she would be capable of withstanding an attack like that due to having multi-continent durability, but we are not, and the actual durability of what happened in the WN is incalculable just due to how it is presented. As such, we have at least Mountain Level durability.

Does Reinhard have a way of re-entering the battle from a custom-made dimension on the Restricted key? Kumoko can easily snap her fingers and transport him to another dimension of her own making, and is a master of dimensional magic, able to interrupt and deconstruct magic of other godly beings, even those much older than her.

>So, if I'm understanding correctly, restricted is extremely reliant on his spear?

Not really, he uses it mostly for CQC and doesn't really like to throw the thing, on the other hand he likes to summons his legion to fight for him as he finds that more entertaining than. Him simply stomping his enemies. The spear is 7-A here too.

>Does Reinhard have a way of re-entering the battle from a custom-made dimension on the Restricted key?

His castle, Gladsheimr, isn't affected as it can break free and enter reality as it pleases meaning he can teleport using it.

>and is a master of dimensional magic, able to interrupt and deconstruct magic of other godly beings, even those much older than her.

I don't know if this would work, after all the castle is a tier 1 construct that goes against the law of Merc all the time

Yeah, his first move is his legion but if the enemy is able to easily deal with them then he summons his Spear even in the number still overwhelm them. And in Kei's route he was pretty quick to throw the spear when he summoned it, and even after he missed he still put in the "always" hitting attack while using his CQC.

Got it, in terms of Legion, what kind of powers does it have? Kumoko can someone thousands of clones that all have the same exact eye powers that she does, allowing her to effectively absorb the power of everything she and they look at. Is his Legion able to withstand these powers, or would it end up as nothing more than food for Kumoko's energy?

Normally he summons a Legion of skeletons who are mostly physical fighters and use enhanced firearms. Reinhard would sit on this throne here and entertain himself. She could try and find some sort of way to incapacitate him in this case but she has to do this without giving away too much of her power otherwise Reinhard will take her seriously and bring out his real hax.

They have nothing, they are simply a very very large army, 80-150 sent out at once out of the millions he has, all of which can be resurrected even if their soul is erased, of golden nazi skeletons, golden tanks, golden battleships, golden etc. They will be dealt with easily and Reinhard will then proceed to bring out his spear which will mind Hax everything its presence with a potency above a very high number, novemdecillions amount, I have no actual idea how high that is.

I definitely don't see Kumoko or Reinhard doing much of anything besides letting their armies duke it out in the beginning, which Kumoko's can easily crush with any of their Evil Eye skills. Furthermore, this army is generally released by looking through dimensional portals in any space. The Legion can do nothing against this. This reveals nothing about Kumoko's powers besides the fact that she has her own magical army.

It's either that, or Kumoko keeps her army on the down-low and eliminates them with her own abilities, many of which can decimate armies, saving her own army as a trump card. Kumoko would use either option.

Kumoko has a unique passive ability from her eyes that is called Grudge. This ability absorbs the health, magic, and stamina of whatever she is looking at and is imperceptible. The longer a battle goes on, the weaker her enemy gets. This ability can also kill opponents. Combine this with the fact that her own clones have this ability and can further amplify it makes fighting prolonged battles against Kumoko extremely harrowing. Can, once his Legion is destroyed, Reinhard and his commanders deal with this? I'd also like to add that Kumoko can transfer her main soul to any of her clones at any point nigh-instantaneously, allowing her to effectively avoid attacks she can see coming that are unavoidable. (Sacrifice a clone to save the main soul, basically)

His legion can resurrect from Soul Erasure, making the army of millions actually infinite in that you can never put them down, also every single attack of Reinhards and his army's damage the Soul.

Reinhards Stamina himself is Limitless as "Reinhard's stamina did not wane even after Methuselah accelerated time at a rate of billions of years every second"

That's something that could eventually end Kumoko, since her Soul is basically just a ridiculously large one, and that is the only way to actually kill her. Even with an infinite Legion, they're pretty much worthless if they can be taken care of with just the clones' eyesight.

Kumoko is also a master of Soul manipulation. One of the first things that a god needs to learn in the Kumo Desu verse is how to protect one's soul from outside manipulation, since that is the easiest and most effective way of dealing with a god. In consequence, this leads to a brawl between gods in Kumo Desu that eventually has them destroying each others' bodies until their energy runs out. It is much the same as Scio from Parahumans.

Pretty sure the Commanders can deal with it, as being connected to Gladheimr gives them a infinite amount of Souls to gain limitless Stamina from as mentioned in their profile. Though I'm no sure how likely Reinhard is to summon them, as though he can and he did use them against Ren and Kei in their route, that was against opponents he knew and who had connections to the Commanders.

I'm leaning on giving this to Reinhard simply due to scaling equipment with his castle being T1. If Reinhard has high-godly Regenerationn even in restricted form, Kumoko cannot match that.

>Kumoko is also a master of Soul manipulation. One of the first things that a god needs to learn in the Kumo Desu verse is how to protect one's soul from outside manipulation, since that is the easiest and most effective way of dealing with a god. In consequence, this leads to a brawl between gods in Kumo Desu that eventually has them destroying each others' bodies until their energy runs out.

Just poiting out that this is basically how the L.D.O. fights, everyone has resistance and everyone fights by smashing the other's soul and to top it off their attacks work like a poison that hinders or negates Regenerationn up to Low-Godly.

Instant soul transfer would negate most grabs if she can see it coming, and due to her perception enhancement, would likely see due to speed equalization.

All of Reinhard's men also have Soul defence as the top are protected by hundreds of thousands of souls but Reinhard and his Spear can easily destory them, though I doubt his Skeletons will be able to.

Honestly, might be inconclusive if Kumoko can keep stealing their health and magic for an unlimited amount of time. I never considered this, but if Kumoko is fighting a being with high-godly Regenerationn, she might as well have it too simply due to Grudge.

Back