• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reinhard, dante's dimension slash which slices through dimensions isn't gonna work on reinhard when regulus can't harm him by slicing through space and ignoring durability, stopping time isn't gonna work on reinhard when satella can do that and it won't work on reinhard, pretty sure quicksilver wouldn't work either, and reinhard has sealing as well and his seal is capable of keeping a being who can pull people from other dimensions while being sealed and reverse time. Not to mention reinhard has matter manipulation.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Reinhard, dante's dimension slash which slices through dimensions isn't gonna work on reinhard when regulus can't harm him by slicing through space and ignoring durability, stopping time isn't gonna work on reinhard when satella can do that and it won't work on reinhard, pretty sure quicksilver wouldn't work either, and reinhard has sealing as well and his seal is capable of keeping a being who can pull people from other dimensions while being sealed and reverse time. Not to mention reinhard has matter manipulation.
Agreeing with this.rooting for dante on this one

Hax doesn't work in Reainhrd because he have insane hax resistance , Dante can beat him with either Sparda DT or majin form but since this match is using his High 6-A version i dunno

Yeah i meant that one , it's irrelevant comment tho since Reinhard is quiet pain in the ass to deal with he's Ragan 2.0 with his hax resistance

Well looking at the abiltes the only advantage that dante have over reinhard is that he can survive without oxygen so if he can somehoe drag him into the space it's Dantes win , it's like how frieza beats Vegeta in RoF

Highly unlikely dante would survive long enough to even think to say fly reinhard into space as all reinhard has to do is use one attack and the entire area gets nuked and reduced to nothing with his matter manipulation, and if dante tried to teleport him to say teleport him to space, don't think that will work as i remember something was said that magic that interferes with his physical state like give him a buff or poison him or basically debuffs basically won't work on him, now obviously saying nothing will work on him is an nlf but i don't think anything short of reality warping will work on this guy and i don't see why he couldn't just ask for a blessing to survive in a vacuum, if he isn't already somehow protected. If satella could bfr reinhard to space or another dimension, and it would actually work their fight woudn't be an endless stalemate, satella can teleport and bfr things to another dimension.

tbf @CP Dante's Spatial Manipulation seems to be stronger then Regulus as Regulus is 7-B while Dante is the same tier as Reinhard with raid and it's resistance so he will be less effected while still it's not as effective as it normally would be also with time manipulation the only thing i can see Dante win is via sealing but that takes time to figure out while Reinhard's way to win is Matter Manipulation AoE cause it seems that while Dante's haxs are mostly canceled out not too sure about this lol

Can someone explain/ give an example of his time and space resistance hax? his profile just says resistance. And what kind of matter manipulation he has?

@TISSG7Redgrave satella also has spatial manipulation and she is on the same level as reinhard and it wouldn't work on him so i don't think dante's would.

@Gabriel00 Reinhard can endlessly stalemate satella and satella is hax to say the least, and reinhard has been proven over and over again to be resistant to practically every hax he has come up on, it's what he does, puck, freezes everything at absolute zero by virtue of existing, reinhard walks up to puck easily and takes no damage whatsoever, not to mention puck can freeze souls and he didn't even attempt that, why cause he knows it wouldn't work, reinhard could have slaughter puck in base if he wanted but he needed reid to reverse the damage puck did.

Puck froze a lot and as we all know about things frozen at absolute zero, shatter under their own weight, forests, towns etc. were frozen, and shattered and reinhard with one swing of reid completely obliterated all the snow, ice and clouds, revealing the sunshine and rejuvenated everything that puck froze and shattered at absolute zero, don't see why he couldn't use that and reduce dante to nothing.

In arc 5, sirius tried to manipulate reinhard's emotions with her emphatic manipulation, that didn't work, she also has death manipulation that if anyone dies in her affect area of her ability, she can make everyone die the same way, that didn't also work on reinhard. So as you can see reinhard is all about hax resistance, and since he can endlessly stalemate satella who can warp space and stop time, i don't think that's working on him.

Welp as much as I love Dante this guy is a walking dodging resisting monster slayer kek. So yeah CP convinced me that Reinhard takes this cause most if not ALL of Dante's haxs are futile really well i could argue that Ceberus might work considering it's ice and i don't see him being resistant to ice it's that attacks will miss most likely…

inb4 he cooks some pizza for Dante ftw lol

Well cerberus from what i can see of it's description only seems to allow dante to make ice pillars and what not, if he tried to freeze reinhard, it wouldn't work as absolute zero freezing did nothing to him.

As for dante's attacks missing though that would be an nlf, we don't really know how those blessings that basically make everything miss him work, i mean we haven't really gotten a demonstration of it or an explanation yet besides a scan stating he has those blessings, it hasn't been brought up in the story, at least i don't think so but i know arc 5 revealed info on reinhard but again sadly it's not translated yet. When he fought in arc 1 he was actively blocking elsa's attacks and when she threw her knifve at him it missed him thanks to that projectiles missing him blessing.

The fight with puck was just a massacre so again nothing and his fight with regulus is sadly untranslated, but from what we have of summaries regulus couldn't hurt reinhard so regulus took emilia hostage and had reinhard take down his defenses, the end result regulus one shots reinhard but reinhard resurrects, even without his defenses base reinhard is still small country level, yet regulus killed him, so regulus can ignore durability. Anyway reinhard has defenses that protect him against hax which if he wants he can turn off but it's usually always on, that's all we know at the moment.

i still find it weird on where the hell does he get these kinds of blessings…cause i really wish i could have those

He was born with them, he got them from the world, well he originally only had the blessing to get any blessing he wanted and has since used that to gain 100+ blessings. Blessings are speculated to come from a place called od laguna which is at the center of the world, however reinhard apparently speaks of his blessings as if it's a person, he wanted a blessing to track people so he asked for that blessing and he got it, just like that.

Reinhard is broken, even in a family of broken people as swords saints are op, he is the strongest in history even stronger that his ancestor who could fight evenly with satella for a bit and helped seal her, reinhard is equal to satella herself, and satella is broken, all the witches are broken, by virtue of their existence they produce something called miasma that invades your body and basically the stronger you are the more damage it will do to you to where you could literally explode and even if you are weak it will still invade your mind and satella's miasma destroys flesh, invades minds and degrades souls, and there is the fact that she has multiple authorities...

I now know what i also want in life…those kinds of blessings lol

Anyway i gave my vote to reinhard for being pretty much having hax that counters Dante's

I'm leaning more towards Reinhard, but in his profile says that he is resistant not immune so maybe Dante could get an edge in a physical confrontation using things like quick silver(even if it doesn't slow Reinhard as much as it should). And assuming they are in character i highly doubt both are gonna start with the best moves they have

Reinhard in character is pretty much always bloodlusted, he played with elsa in base because he knew she was weak compared to him, but once he draws reid he fully intends to end someone, the dude has no mercy even to his own relatives, he killed his resurrected grandmother who was being controlled, because he believed she was evil, which is why reinhard can only be a "hero", if he thinks your evil he is going to kill you with no mercy regardless of whether you're his relative or not.

Plus reinhard has a blessing that allows him to know of any divine protections his opponents have, with verse equalization he would know of any special skills dante has, and even if reinhard somehow wasn't bloodlusted like he always is and dante somehow manages to kill him, he can just resurrect and go straight for killing dante by nuking the area with reid and reducing it to nothing with his mater manipulation. Not to mention that blessing that makes him stronger by bleeding... The more damage he takes the stronger he gets.

"in character" isn't something in Dante's favor since dante is the type who play around alot and tend to hold back most of the time and doesn't kill humans , while Reinhard once get serious he goes all out and go to kill

Go ahead, but it's really not making a difference when none of his hax will work on reinhard while reinhard can win with his matter manipulation, get stronger if he actually gets hurt and resurrect if he somehow dies.

Well this just became even more decisive now that i have learnt that reinhard basically has a spider sense that warns him of danger, and he can also know every attack before they happen.

Reinhard will know all of dante's attack before they happen and he can just completely erase all trace of dante with reid, reinhard wins low difficulty imo.

Unequalized speed means dante would have to face reinhard who has FTL reactions plus precog, dante wouldn't land a hit. As i already said before, reinhard wins low difficulty cause of precognition/spidey sense, lolnoping all of dantes hax and matter manipulation.

The Author said that if Reinhard BFR'd Regulus into outer space from the ground, Regulus would just come right back.

Reinhard is a lot stronger than Regulus so it's reasonable to assume that he can do the same.

I'm voting for Reinhard btw.

Well that's cause regulus has that op defense of nothing working on him due to the time of his body being stopped, and no longer needing to breath or eat and what not, though i doubt being in space would do anything to reinhard, dante won't get the chance though due to reinhard's precog/spidey sense, and in the first space if teleporting him to space would take him out, i doubt his fight with satella who can bfr things to other dimensions would be a stalemate.

Respect for wining i guess? Reinhard is pretty op so that's natural i guess, too bad we still don't know exactly how op he is due to most of the material with him fighting being untranslated, MHS+ combat speed is likely in the future though due to fighting a guy who is stated to be lightning speed, but of course that's what i have heard, the material is untranslated sadly.

Anyway if that is 7 votes this can be added yes, you should request that it be added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back