• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I Was little busy to respond here.
Will start responding soon but first goona check Reinhard profile my knowledge on him is till anime only.

Last edited:
First I will just say how Alus's magic and Gra eater works.

Alus possesses the ability to utilize his Gra eater from a far distance too, allowing him to infinitely absorb or destroy any incoming attack, regardless of its source, be it from CM 2 or Info type 2. Simultaneously, he can launch direct attacks that target both the body and soul of his opponents, removing them from existence.

He can also send any incoming attack to the past and reduce them into nothingness even reversing the causality itself of the attack.

His sword of Damocles has the abilities to ignore all other magic and the power to cut space beyond repair and open a rift of horror void. Sending the attacks into another dimension.

Also, almost all Alus' spells can attack at the conceptual type 2 and info type 2 levels (layered) like Cocytus which can affect the entirety of the concept of space by freezing the concept of information itself. It can even freeze a portion of the world and bring death upon everything including space and time itself.

All mana around Reinhard will be blindly drawn to him as a side-effect of his physiology, preventing the use of magic while he's fighting and boosting his power.
Not exactly. Alus have two types of mana one of his own and another gra eater which came from beyond reality and theories and resides within him.

Whenever he is in danger it instantly activates on its own with no physical body but the information itself. Unless there is a feat for Reinhard can absorb info type 2 it won't get absorbed.

Edit: Even mana itself is also info type 2

Put me on agree with Alus winning, I don't see how Reinhard resist layerd info type 2& CM 2, existence eraser.

And also I don't see how Reinhard attack will connect to Alus since he will just send all the attacks to an another dimension or Infinitely absorb all the attacks or send them back in time.

I have one doubt regarding Reinhard resistance to soul manipulation.

In the scans It says that it can brainwash other people which I think would be resistance to mind manipulation or fear manipulation but nothing here suggests that he is also resisting soul manipulation or am I missing something?

Dimension Thrust is also pretty useless. Reinhard can do the same thing.
Yeah. But Alus has the sword of Damocles which has the abilities to ignore all other magic and the power to cut space beyond repair at info type 2 and CM 2 level. When Reinhard cuts space it just repairs back.
Overall, he just has weak starting moves and thus Reinhard will most likely end up winning this.
These starting attacks Alus only uses when he fights against weaker enemies.

Alus is rank 1 being the youngest one at history to reach this position among the hundred thousand magicmaster and he is extraordinary genius.

His better sensing to judge whether opponents can handle his starter attacks or not and if he finds they can then he starts with his ultimate level magic.

Reinhard is outside of his perception radius of 1km.

Is there anything that stops him from beheading from the starting distance? He can easily see from such a distance.

Reinhard is outside of his perception radius of 1km.

Is there anything that stops him from beheading from the starting distance? He can easily see from such a distance.
Alus can easily detect everything from atleast 5km.
“I need you to have a detection radius of at least 5 km.”

The only spotters that had such a high detection radius were Single Digit spotters, and you could count all of them on one hand. And Loki knew how reckless of a request it was even more so than Alus. But even then—“I understand.”

Profile lying to me. Only possible saving grace is: can Gra Eater (i.e it's tendrils etc.) be physically dodged?

If not then Reinhard has no wincons against automatic info erasure, and he gets effortlessly stomped into the dirt

Profile lying to me. Only possible saving grace is: can Gra Eater (i.e it's tendrils etc.) be physically dodged?

If not then Reinhard has no wincons against automatic info erasure, and he gets effortlessly stomped into the dirt
It can't be dodged since it chases its enemy till it devourer them.

If it's a tracking attack I can definitely see Reinhard giving it the run around for a long time. Alus doesn't have aprecog, so could he not hit Alus while dodging?

Alus does have precog in the profile. Besides, even if it isn't Alus body would be surrounded by Gra eater all the time. And can summon Phoenix for protection too (though it's not needed)
That's precog regarding being able to predict the power of a spell. I'm talking about analytical prediction, Reinhard's is extreme. I also wanted to know if Gra Eater is actually stated to track an aspect of the target or if it chases them down.

Reinhard can also increase his speed by absorbing more mana from the atmosphere, so he'll be outpacing Gra Eater.

Is it essentially a barrier of mana that contains Type 2 Information? If so, is hitting it really really hard not an option, or is it essentially an invincible wall?

That's precog regarding being able to predict the power of a spell. I'm talking about analytical prediction, Reinhard's is extreme. I also wanted to know if Gra Eater is actually stated to track an aspect of the target or if it chases them down.

Reinhard can also increase his speed by absorbing more mana from the atmosphere, so he'll be outpacing Gra Eater.

Is it essentially a barrier of mana that contains Type 2 Information? If so, is hitting it really really hard not an option, or is it essentially an invincible wall?
Oh, okay. Gra Eater can trase the opponent's mana and if it's necessary alus can control it's movements too.

I don't think so. Alus can simply freeze the mana surrounding the atmosphere itself.

It's gra eater itself, so unless there is no info type 2 interacting feat for Reinhard it's not possible. Even if it's possible any attack will be absorbed infinitely.

I suppose, yes. I still haven't used all Alus's spells also which works pretty well with his gra eater. Like Alus's Spatial manipulation can also fix coordinates of his opponents, wouldn’t allow so much as a pebble to move. To undo it, all the information in the surrounding space would need to be altered, so Reinhard would need info type 2(which he don't have) or destroy information(which he can't do) surrounding him to even move also.

Alus have resistance to CM 2(Layerd) and I don't see how Reid will resist Alus's attacks.
CM, whether a resistance or not, is limited to the concept that has been shown to be manipulated, which I believe for Alus is space.

Not just space but also fire and other elements too.
None of that is similar to Reid's CM.

Beside that Reid doesn't seem to have resistance to existence erasure, Causality manip, death manip, space-time manip, info type 2 and cm type 2.
He doesn't really need to usually, since if it's life-or-death he gets a speed boost & he just cuts through magic to one-shot with a swing.

But I digress, this isn't a match involving Reid.

Back