• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reinhard Heydrich's Word of God

As the title implies, this is regarding the word of god used to scale to Reinhard to planet level. Can I get the text for it or at least a link for the interview/tweet?

"Q.þöÿþ▓òÒüîDiesõ©ûþòîÒü½ÞíîÒüúÒüƒÒéëÒü®ÒüåÒü¬ÒéïÒü«´╝ƒ

A.Òü¿ÒüùÒüªÒâ®ÒéñÒâ│ÒâÅÒâ½ÒâêÒü½µîæÒéôÒüºµ¡╗Òü¼ÒÇé"

ALRF said:
Thanks, and I hope I'm not bothering you too much, but is there a link to where this was said?

ALRF said:
Do you have the source for it ? i want to read more of the Q&A if possibile

I don't even follow nor read Masada tweet, as i got this from a friend of mine.

Best you do is just search his twitter and try to stumble upon it

Is anyone else amused by the disparity between our justification for Reinhard's 5-B and Masada's statement?

We're all "stated by Masada to be able to defeat Amakasu if the latter ever showed up in DI"

And Masada's just like yeah, he'd challenge reinhard and die.

Monarch Laciel said:
Is anyone else amused by the disparity between our justification for Reinhard's 5-B and Masada's statement?
We're all "stated by Masada to be able to defeat Amakasu if the latter ever showed up in DI"

And Masada's just like yeah, he'd challenge reinhard and die.
Isn't it possible that Masada was referring to the number of haxes that Reinhard has in that situation?

After all, Reinhard has Machina's Midgard Volsunga Saga which directly negates defenses as well as Schreiber's Niflheim Fenriswolfe which renders him untouchable.

Doesn't that mean that Reinhard doesn't scale to Amakasu's output simply because he outclasses him in terms of hax which is what grants him victory?

Back