• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reinhard Heydrich VS The Crimson King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why you guys are debating destroying a High 1-B structure in a match where it's less effective than me destroying a piece of paper to kill another person?

Kal is correct

Destroying the Dark Tower is not even close to a good feat between beings of this level.

@Kal:

I'm not debating about destroying a High 1-B structure.

I'm debating about this whole 'Crimson King can influence people's actions without them even knowing it' thing that was brought up earlier, which he can't do against 1-As.

I'm gonna assume bordem Kaltias.

Same reason why im here.

Anyway voting Reinhard, better feats, mkre powers last i checked, something like 200k 1-A's too.

Dis unopposed by Gan wields the power to enslave authors, as such he can do to those settings whatever the authors could, which is everything including complete retcons, or stripping a character of all his powers. He's essentially going to kill them and think of a reason later in a way that would make Featherine jealous. And even without metahax he still gets a bunch of feats like surviving the destruction of the entire Omniverse without a scratch plus outright ridiculous control over the Omniverse being effectively Omnipresent and Omniscient while handing out MacGuffins like candy.

Can someone do me the favor of making a better Dark Tower matchup after this one's inevitably closed?

I would be grateful for that.

D-Ruler Nekroz said:
You pinch TY on Crimson King to scale it? I have no word to say

So maybe Reinhard stronger than The Presence because he has no TY
Nice strawman argument.

Did I say the CK was weaker than Reinhard because he does not have TY?

No.

I said he is weaker than Reinhard because he has absolute 0 feats backing him up as being stronger, while Reinhard is established as being 9 times infinity stronger than a baseline 1-A.

D-Ruler Nekroz said:
Dis unopposed by Gan wields the power to enslave authors, as such he can do to those settings whatever the authors could, which is everything including complete retcons, or stripping a character of all his powers. He's essentially going to kill them and think of a reason later in a way that would make Featherine jealous. And even without metahax he still gets a bunch of feats like surviving the destruction of the entire Omniverse without a scratch plus outright ridiculous control over the Omniverse being effectively Omnipresent and Omniscient while handing out MacGuffins like candy.
And Reinhard can paint over the world with his Law, like a painter to his own work

Painter is to the painting as the author is to the book

If by omniverse you mean the destruction of everything within the franchise, no, he can't. He can survive in the void after the Dark Tower is gone. But can he survive if the void is gone too?

Reinhard as a Hadou God controls everything within the Throne, which contains both existence (e.g .Dark Tower) and non-existence (e.g. primordial void)

Your argument holds no weight.

...well Reinhard not only has 200 MILLION 1-As at his disposal which can A ******* SKELETON can ONE-SHOT Hadou God due to rein's value being 90 opposed to satanel's 80 which difference of 10 = infinite stomp. Also he has the spear which is meant to kill Troll Snake after awakening as his apoptosis. For me reinhard seems to have a far better edge than the crimson king tbh

D-Ruler Nekroz said:
Like i said so maybe Reinhard 9 times infinity stronger than The Presence cuz he is a baseline 1-A
Presence is well above baseline actually.

But I'm not getting into this argument here. The Presence is irrelevant on this thread.

>implying it's a stomp because of the skeleton.

I was making a bone joke, it's obvious he stomps because feats, 200mill servants and he has like 90 Toyota's which means he's what? 9x infinity stronger?

Well yeah, it's a ******* skeleton.

If they doesn't get spooked solid first they sure as hell arent getting off its wild ride.

I mean... he also has 1-A children IIRC.

or 1-A panzerfausts or 1-A tanks

Reinhard as a Hadou God controls everything within the Throne, which contains both existence (e.g .Dark Tower) and non-existence (e.g. primordial void)

Wut?

I likened Stephen King's concepts to Masada's concepts.

I'm not saying the Dark Tower and the primordial void literally exist in the Masadaverse.

True enough. I'm closing this.

@J-Man, sorry for the loss of shitty teriyaki and bone zone jokes

@Nekroz, if you want more explanations and/or to debate this further, message me on my wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back