• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to say anything but Lui had stacked a lot for decillions of loops , and you are saying BB mind hax is more greater than his?....

@ALRF Read again. Also, thank you for actually putting forward legit reasons for Reinhard winning instead of simply bandwagoning.

I bid thee all

Adieu

Monarch Laciel said:
Gargoyle One said:
Everything in a Hax battle is cheap Monarch, just let it, besides arguments can be made for both rather then one guy coming along and everyone agreeing.
You know what
Sure.

Screw it. I'm annoyed at how bad the vast majority of this thread has been, and am on the verge of closing it.

BB can use her past selves and Universal Records as much as she wants.

Oh, and Reinhard can have his type 8 immortality

I reget making this thread.
Reinhard win becasue BB can't kill Snake then ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back