• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you are gonna question the profile? It says so and i'm gonna go by it

@Ryu is that so? Ok, I was incorrect on CCC requring High-Godly then. I thought it just required destroying the reality they were at, and not all the reality around them where they weren't.

>Also, she was only casual because nothing they could do would stop her from reaching the Moon Cell as she knew that from the start

Doesn't she know every possibility? How in bloody hell did the cast got over her authority then if she can see the world from a higher-dimensional view and knows every possibility then?

Also she doesn't go for the win, her profile states that she screws with her opponent, kinda opposite from what you are saying.

PIS, potentially something else. It's a story, not a versus battle and things like that can happen. Her abilities work as described.

The profiles are more of a guideline, than some kind of universal law. Everything that happened before the final confrontation is irrelevant. Nothing they do would change the fact that BB reached the Moon Cell core.

" 'To chase after her so that we'd somehow manage to make it on time.'

That act itself was pointless. The result of BB reaching the Moon Cell was something that had been decided from the very beginning. We had been fighting for the sake of losing...?"

Ok, so the votes are:

Reinhard: 5 (Reppuzan, ALRF, LordAizen, Knightofannihilation666, Redgrave )

BB: 1 (Swagpack)

Inconclusive: 1 (Aizenishere)

It looks like BB doesn't use Time Travel,read every possibility, and stuff like that is because of either PIS, or because it's like her in-character.

...um i didn't even vote.

But i think Reinhard got this, Conceptual manipulation is no problem, he can resist it, Law Manipulation is nothing against Gladsheimr, BB personality makes it even worse and the Golden Grail contents need to touch the enemy so there's that, Machina can take care Imaginary Spiritron Trap or even Reinhard himself he wants to.

She wouldn't even know what Ewigkeit is, considering it was created by NEET.

The fight is just a matter of time, BB will likely screw with Reinhard, said guy will either have fun fighting her (making him go all out) or just be pissed at her (making him go all out) :p

Now that i voted, allow me go to back report my news to the Almighty Spinne himself, he shall be pleased

You were arguing for him, and someone said something along the lines of 'they've been arguing for this character but they never said votes so it isn't counted is dumb', so I counted it as a votes. Anyway, you've voted now. But question: how does Gladshiemr neg law manip? It's just a big demon soul castle that holds his legion right?

Please, don't disregard things under her "Powers and Abilities" since we've pissed blood to get everything that's listed there.

Reinhard's profile doesn't state he can resist indirect conceptual manipulation that rewrites the concepts of reality around him to indirectly affect him. Also, nowhere does it state he can resist Law Manipulation. Explain the use of Gladsheimr. Reinhard's personality makes it even worse. I already explained BB's personality and I won't do it again. Reinhard seems like an amazing dude, capable of actively fighting against an overwhelming amount of BB's hax and summon his friends at the same time. He also has no way of countering Fate manipulation where BB will simply shift events on the timeline and impose them into the world. He has no resistance to causality manipulation.

Bringing up Mercurius is a cheap tactic. Mercurius isn't in the fight and the fight takes place in a neutral zone. Her powers will do as described.

A lot of those reasons above are being pretty heavily debunked right now, and some had bits of them incorrect to begin with, but sure, let's get this "reasons above" thread over with.

Reinhard: 7

BB: 1

Inconclusive: 1

Grace period begin

I can never get around how some users aegue so hard for one character but then tell you I didn't vote

bruh ...

Yeah. Sounds about right. For the first half of this thread

At least ALRF is giving good reasons, other than "Reinhard resists everything she can do" (when no, he doesn't), and "is smart enough to throw his spear" (when no, he isn't, that is literally a major weakness of his). But that single reasoning had just enough validity to be counted as an actual vote, and everyone bandwagonned.

Right, the lack of actual debate apart from Swag and ALRF, the amount of "reasons above" votes here, and the votes that have juuust enough truth in them to be countable as votes despite being mostly wrong, is annoying me. So I am pointing out 2 things.

1. Reinhard's personality is one where he longs for a situation in which he needs to legitamately go all out fighting where death is a real possibility. If he knows that he could be killed and needs to exert himself, he isn't going to say "oh, better throw my spear and immediately erase the threat", he's going to say "F*ck yes" and immediately charge into the situation to enjoy it as much as he can.

2. BB's playful personality that likes harrassing her opponents was purely because she knew that there was no way Haruko could stop her, thanks to pre-setting the Moon Cell so she would have always reached it, her Authority lol-noping everything they could do to her, and her plethora of other hax. The moment Gil pops up as someone who can actually be a threat to her, that playful personality becomes far more serious.

Which is why it was a terrible idea to make this thread in the first place.

Seriously, this thread is complete trash.

Monarch Laciel said:
You were arguing for him, and someone said something along the lines of 'they've been arguing for this character but they never said votes so it isn't counted is dumb', so I counted it as a votes. Anyway, you've voted now. But question: how does Gladshiemr neg law manip? It's just a big demon soul castle that holds his legion right?
Gladsheimr is his personal hell, outside of Reality itself, and can partially resist Mercurius (Hyperdimensional Rewinder Snake) Law.

Also, I vote for Reinhard because:

>He will not be affected by her Authority.

>Even if he loves the fight, in the moment that he realizes that he needs to kill her as soon as possible, he will use the Spear of Destiny, and bye bye BB.

>Possible that he will boost his Legion to resist anything that she has.

Basically another one sided victory, not really surprising at all but I guess we needed a matchup between two over used characters.

So many things wrong with this thread. This match shouldn't be added if it's as much a stomp as people make it out to be.

Then she just kills him in the past, or screws with past events to make him never have met Merc or something. It's a cheap victory.

Also SchroKatze, thank you Your vote was legit with your own opinions and reasonings instead of simply bandwagoning. Apart from the Authority bit, which is a very potent by very minor part of the overall hax she wields.

Reinhard: 8

BB: 1

Inconclusive: 1

The whole plot of DI and it's characters are mere toys for snake as he is the supreme god no one can resist his domain

But being serious here.

Reinhard wins due to sheer absurdity of his Holy Spear. There is nothing that makes BB capable of tanking and coming back from it. She's completely erased.

Everything in a Hax battle is cheap Monarch, just let it, besides arguments can be made for both rather then one guy coming along and everyone agreeing.

Matthew Schroeder said:
But being serious here.
Reinhard wins due to sheer absurdity of his Holy Spear. There is nothing that makes BB capable of tanking and coming back from it. She's completely erased.
Sigh.

He doesn't and will not pull it out until the last possible moment of the fight when he is either finished having his fun, or is annoyed at how bad a fight it is. Both of which are far more likely to occur after BB realises she should use causality and law manip to kill him permanently and promptly does so thanks to her higher dimensional time vision.

Gargoyle One said:
You should have allowed her past BBs, honestly.
Then they argue she will simply kill him in the past before he become Ewigkeit user which is cheap as f*ck

Gargoyle One said:
Everything in a Hax battle is cheap Monarch, just let it, besides arguments can be made for both rather then one guy coming along and everyone agreeing.
You know what

Sure.

Screw it. I'm annoyed at how bad the vast majority of this thread has been, and am on the verge of closing it.

BB can use her past selves and Universal Records as much as she wants.

Oh, and Reinhard can have his type 8 immortality

I reget making this thread.

Stop being angry at people disagreeing with you, please. This thread has been going for 70 posts and now that you are annoyed that BB is losing, you change the conditions to make her win.

I'm not angry at people disagreeing. I'm angry at people bringing up the same argument over and over when it is something that is barely applicable, while also ignoring everything else they think interferes with their vote, like Reinhard resisting causality and law manip, or thinking BB's mind hax ignoring GIl's magic resistance lets her get past Reinhard's feat of ignoring methusulah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back