• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Part 9

"Now that the castle's gate is closed and thus we cannot enter it anymore, can we go search for the shard of the Emissary ?"

I say loudly.

"One of our friends are in there, and I'm not leaving until I save them. That's what heroes do!"

I try to punch down the gate.

"Ya wanna know what else is deadly, i'll tell ya hwat, this is." He said as if he was drunk and started shooting the castle with a pistol. "Stay still, i'll shoot all five of ya." He said, talking about the castle that's in front of him.

"If you gonna die there, you'll just be red paint, not savior. We're not strong enough, alright? We'll get in their way if we won't get stronger. Let's find the shard, cheer up."

"Ah, t' hell with it." He said, before shooting it again carelessly, only for the bullet to hit him in the heart. "Not again."

"And I probably won't die. I'm significantly faster than light, I can teleport, I can create holographs that can shoot things, turn invisible. Anyway, I won't be red paint if I die. I'll be spare parts with organs."

[Do we have 5th Meta thread right now?]

"You're just getting in the way. Go play hero if you want but don't drag others because of your stupid conviction. Right now, when you find the enemy, you're good as dead. The dead died for nothing. Do you want that?"

"Because we can't compare to Kura. Kura rushed out, like she felt danger. Danger to her is reaper to us. Also yeah, I can do most of the things you mentioned but better and right now, I can kill you with glare."

"Oy, i could ta-" He heaved his chest and coughed, before realizing he somehow pulled his own heart out. "Oh, yeah, that. Crap." He said, before passing out once more, his heart on the floor, still beating somehow.

"I used my ability and calculation to examine the future if we fight her all at once before when I was bored in my reality marble. Out of 23572548063747375321480574739963747969 chances, 0 chances is on us. Not even get a hit."

"Ouch." He said, before hearing that. "GAH! WHY CAN'T I JUST DO THINGS WITHOUT GETTING LOGIC INTO IT!? IT WASN'T LIKE THAT IN MY HOME WORLD! I COULD SLAUGHTER OTHERS WITHOUT QUESTION!" He said, really angry.

[If you mean character as in personality, she's aggressive and somewhat tactless. She's a bit quick to anger, but won't lose herself to it under most circumstances. The current one being an exception.]

"You saw, or rather couldn't see, it yourself when she entered that place. She's insanely fast. And she can probably kill any of us in a single strike from what we've seen of her strength."

[Wasn't The there when she and Kuro 2v2ed a Darkness amped Ganondorf and Nono?]

Christian Higdon said:
"Ouch." He said, before hearing that. "GAH! WHY CAN'T I JUST DO THINGS WITHOUT GETTING LOGIC INTO IT!? IT WASN'T LIKE THAT IN MY HOME WORLD! I COULD SLAUGHTER OTHERS WITHOUT QUESTION!" He said, really angry.
"Bacause you aren't Griffin, so you can't manipulate the core rules of reality"

I respond sarcastically.

[sensors worked, but only in a very limited area of a few metres around The. Don't know how his sensors work though, so I don't know what he sees]

"Of course. I can't do anything here. I'm weak as hell, how do ya think i'm gonna do anything? Just slice my head off at this point, i don't care. Well, at least i could survive worse things." He argued with himself, still angered that he was practically powerless here.

Griffin is still floating around.

"The gates of the castle have shut," says Kuro, "and the interior has been cut off. Under these circumstances, I believe the best thing to do would be to search for more of your past souls to strengthen yourselves. With each of you having the power of 4 significant souls, we may be able to force the gates open again, and be able to follow Kura. I shall remain here just in case, while you all should search for your previous lives"

[and with that I'm asleep]

"I believe this is your specialty," I say to Jackson. "I'll search around the regular area of the planet for any temples similar to where Miyu was. You should try to sense for souls."

I run off, searching. I try to eliminate any minor darkness I find as I search.

"Yes! If we find out fourth souls, then we can save her!"

I then whisper into Griffin's ear "How do we find our fourth soul?"

Great...soul hunting cant we just get pizza in some hot bath or smth. Works better for me *i say this in a ligthearted tone but nor to underestimate my enemy*

"Maybe going back and trying to remember who it was......Jesus, that sounds stupid. I've lost at least a trillion brain cells this part of the game." He said, unknowingly breaking the 4th wall.

Back