• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Part 9

I decide to stop following the group and go in a random direction. "I want to see what fate has in store for me."

[ call it the big ink]

"Oh, look at that, i've found something. I should go say it to the o-"

But then i feel something inside the temple calling for me, attracting me like a magnet ...

The urge to enter is too much, and so I teleport next to the temple's front door and walk inside.

[I mean, not everything has to be dark, for instance the first soul temple thing we went to wasn't really dark.]

I arrived. He's calling me. Using Greg's party chat thing, I speak to the others.

"I think I found something. It's big. I'm gonna head in."

I open the doors and walk in, I feel as if I'm being pulled forwards. As I walk I feel that there's something here. I'm ready.

"We found something over here too. Let me know if you need backup." I reply to Blane in party chat.

For now, I'll stay with Edward and the rest.

I get a bit scared by the voice chat, i had forgotten about Greg's weird powers.

From what i understood, i'm not the only one to have found something interesting.

i then say trought the voice chat:

"I've found something too, a weird temple. I'm currently exploring it."

I continue to adventure trought the temple..

[Y'all killing threads again]

[For every thread that dies before its time, I will heavily nerf all y'all, except Griffin]

Standuser081 said:
[So you're giving me Kars without his Stands? That's like giving me Jotaro without Star Platinum.]
[ Kars doesn't even have stands boi]

[If its the stands you want, get the original user, not novel kars. If its "I understand" you want, then get novel kars]

[I'm off doing my own soul searching right now, so I'm not. Jake's on his own as well and Silas went off on his own as well part way through.]

"Welp, I'm doing my own searching then." I flew on my own, looking for my fourth soul. I wonder who is my fourth soul. Well, I'm pretty sure it's not some fat turtle monster breathing fire and throwing meteors, who has a bastard children, a big castle, a rival plumber, and kidnapping princess. That's just too much.

[Everyone just went in their own way to collect their souls. Also damn the Meta thread died within less than a day. RIP thread.]

• I look for the soul since everyone seems to not care about each other's thinking so i follow my own trail. The soul I'm trying to find is a weird one I think...not sure really other than its a powerful soul. Being a reincarnation is weird man...I closed my eyes for a bit then I saw a figure like me only..it wasn't me? No...this is likely a past life...I wore a black and depressing suit which is weird for me in all honesty. I took my blade and clash with this thing as its eyes were glowing red like what I did before. In a clash of fighting we managed to destroy each other as I opened my eyes again...* That...is something I have to know...who or what am I?

"I wonder who my fourth soul will be. Considering the theme of the other 3, it will be a dragon warrior, but what kind of dragon: a fire dragon, a spooky dragon or maybe an abstract dragon ?"

I continues to explore the dungeon..

Back