• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Part 9

I waited for the guy to pull the chains. I sitted on the floor, looking at my nine rings at my hands. Power to negate and mimic any magecraft..... Solomon never trusted Goetia, he likely hid the ring somewhere. I may be not far away from Goetia, but I want to get stronger. After we finished this, I will find the way to get the last ring.

• I walk through not giving a damn if this is a trap or not...the voice in my head also said: Power...I need more power. If you want that you prick...I'll bring it in for myself*

I decide to try and call out for Kura, though it comes out very quietly due to humanity's natural instinct for self preservation and the third law of robotics.

"Kura... where are you?"

Being bored do to the bird flying away I sit up and ask SCG "Hey is the Emissary fragment part of his soul? As if it is I could find it with my soul seeing vision".

As The enters the castle, he passes through the gates, and the outside world is immediately cut off from him.

He enters a sweeping hall, one that is far wider and taller than the castle appeared to be from the outside. Hundreds of eyes line the caste walls, following his movement.

He calls for Kura. There is no answer, but silent whispers fill the air, like the voice of dust and corpses.

There are four doors that he can see along the wall of the hall, two on either side. Do you enter any of them, or do you continue walking down the hall?

Griffin turns to Jackson.

"Potentially. But it doesn't seem like any of us can see inside that castle."

He goes back to wondering whether there is a unified world theorem.

"I've never been any good at chose your own adventure books..."

I use holographs to make a five sided die.

"One through four I go through the respective door, five I continue down the hall."

I roll the holographic die. I get a one. [Yes I used a Random Number Generator]

"Alright then. What's behind door number one?"

I walk towards the door.

The door opens as you approach it.

Inside a dimly lit room is a man on a torture rack screaming, a creepy looking imp standing next to him holding various painful looking implements.

"Hey little guy, are you willing to negotiate with me or can I just punt you into next week and save that guy?"

[I gotta go soon]

[Change soon to now]

I continue to wait for The to come out, but then I get an idea.

I turn towards Bismark and say to her

"Hey Bismark, I have an idea. Only the castle's interior blocks abilities, so you could use your precognition to see if The will re-exit from the castle, and if he doesn't we can just pull the chain and save him."

"What are those noises!?" He says, and tries to go in. His imagination went a little wild and he backed up. "Whatever's happening down there is what shall not be known."

"Oy, what's that in the bush over thar?" He looks at a nearby bush, and goes to check. He expected something a little scary, but it just.....disappeared.

[LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, YOU GET IT BY NOW. I'M OUT!]

The man collapses into your arms, sobbing.

Then the sobs turn into laughter and he violently ruptures in a spray of darkness that covers the room. Including you.

"Okay, what's happening? I'm too scared, i can hear weird sounds, and somebody was just in this bush! Whatwherehowwhenwhy? But mostly why!?" He said rapidly.

"1 minute. At that point we should try pulling him back, and if that fails we search for an Emissary fragment or another soul, so we can help for real." After saying that I mutter under my breath, "don't die dumbass."

[Edit: @Monarch, have The's sensors been picking anything up in there?]

"Oy, where am i?" He said, lying on a floor with nothing shrouding him but darkness. "So this is what happens if that Supreme Darkness takes over. Well, i want it all to be fire, but eh." He said, but heard a voice calling him.

"Bill." It called him with a cold voice. As cold as death. "Okay, HOW DO YA KNOW ME NAIM!?" He said, confused, but that voice sounded familiar. Brother William.

[Sad. Can't even have peace in his own dreams.]

The is violently yanked out of the castle by Kuro pulling the chain, having felt the chain shaking from the jump and misinterpreted it as The wanting out.

The castle gates slam shut.

"I found an imp torturing a guy. I saved him, but then it turned out he was evil and touched me in a way that made me feel uncomfortable. Namely with darkness and evil. So first I said 'No'. Then, I got outta there."

I mumble to myself "Thank you 90s cartoons..."

Back