• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Part 9

"So what?" Using the enhanced senses of Hawkeye and Eyes of Mind, it's easy to follow the disruption of dust and dirt on the ground from his footsteps and jets. I slash again stopping my sword in front of his throat. "Do you really think no one can deal with something like that?"

"Three things. One, out our group I would consider myself the strongest physically. Two, I can casually outrun light with a brisk jog, and can teleport. Three, my scanners would let me see through walls and would be able to let me react faster than I otherwise would be able to. How about this? Let's fight. If I win, I get to go in. If you win, I'll stay here. Does that sound good?"

"Sure." I jump away from The. Caladbilg II and a time splitting sword appear in my hands. "I'm ready whenever you are."

I put myself in-between The and Blane.

"STOP !.We have stuff to do and a world to save. The last thing the group needs right now is self-fighting"

I say with an angry tone.

"Well, do you have any better ideas? I say we go in guns a- wait.

An idea came upon me.

"Do you think I could use my scanners to see who is in that place from out here before we go in?"

The Smashor said:
"Do you think I could use my scanners to see who is in that place from out here before we go in?"
"Precognition and Griffin's vision weren't able to see anything, so i doubt anything else could work, but it doesn't hurt to try"

I say to The with a calmer, yet still angry, tone.

"We already tried to detect magic, see the future of people who enter, read the minds of whatsver's in there, and view the quantum structure of the thing. You can try though."

The Smashor said:
I scan the area.
[Note: My scanners can see through walls]
[ ((Griffin shakes his head.

"I can't see anything in there. Just... darkness"

[It's the same for any other sensory abilities] ))

^this, you can only see darkness]

"Well, that didn't work. Well, back to the conflict at hand. I wanna go in there and stop just standing here doing nothing.

I think for a moment. "Alright." I create a long chain. "Go in there and try to see if you can sense anything. If you sense anything fast heading your direction, shake the chain we'll have Kuro pull you back. If you don't come back in one minute we won't go after you. If the chain breaks, we won't go after you. I think that's our best way to check out what's in there."

[Goodnight Monarch.]

[He isn't just walking in without a plan anymore Overlord. He doesn't agree with just finding another fragment so we should give him a chance to try something.]

[I got ninja'ed so hard there ovo]

"I hope this works, but if The gets killed, i am blaming Blaine"

I say with a sarcastic tone.

[Okay.]

"Wow, it's sad that he went in without hesitating while i'm just out here thinking of..............things." He noted, still shook.

Christian Higdon said:
[Okay.]
"Wow, it's sad that he went in without hesitating while i'm just out here thinking of..............things." He noted, still shook.
"Don't worry, he got a failsafe. Blaine created a chain, The got one of the ends of it, meanwhile Kuro got the other, so if The finds anything dangerous he can just shake the chain and get pulled back"

I say to my shaken friend.

"True there." He then looked at Guiyii, who wasn't really there, but was also there. "So, how do you do?"

MINDHAX INTENSIFIES

"Yeah, me too."

[The temple thing opened up a portal, Kura ran in angry cause she sensed Chaos, The and some others wanted to go in but some of us didn't cause it's an obvious trap and likely full of enemies we can't handle, so we wanted to try to find an Emissary fragment/get stronger first before we save Kura. We came to an agreement to let The go in on a chain to see if he can sense anything and pull him out if he signals he's in danger.]

[i'll go in (i didn't say cuz limited internet and laptop access :d)

"Well, i'll just think." He balled up and thought about the things he missed most, like his grandad. "I hope you survive the war."

Back