• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Part 8

[that was actually the point to be a sort of ******** that didn't listen ovo. ok let me change]

"EXCUSE ME, SIR! DO YOU HAVE PRINCE ALBERT IN A CAN? YOU DO? WELL, YOU BETTER LET THE POOR GUY OUT! WA-HA WA-HA WA-HA!" He said, the cartoon side coming back, but was referring to nobody at all.

[Oh boi. Better not meet the same fate. Now, for plet to happen.]

[Well, off to bed for me. Don't do much while i'm gone from existence.]

"So, do you want to join our group Bismark and James ?"

We never asked them if they wanted to join us or not.

i hope they do.

"Join you, you mean? As if you're some kind of Justice League of America?"

I said, laughing.

"But I suppose there would be no harm in helping. You're probably going to need as much help as you can gather."

"Oh, haha. Very funny. Just laugh at the group of morons, especially me. I'm TOTALLY not angered." He said, slowly stepping away. Soon enough, he went back to the couch, talking to the beings in his mind like they were real. He looked like he was talking to air.

I look over at the Red Head(James) "Ugh well where fighting this evil thing thats trying to 'Yawn' destroy/enslave existence and where trying to stop it... I think" I say as I lay down to sleep.

"I'm pleased to see someone speaks german here. But I would like to keep talking in english, thank you."

I say, with a small smile.

"Anyhow, I'm not german. I'm austrian, which is not such a big difference. A pleasure to meet you, Jackson."

I look up from laying and at the witch "Hmm havnt been to Austria in years great place though... pleasure to meet you witch" I said lazily.

[If you expect my guy to remember your characters names just ask anyone else in the thread]

"Oy, my head. First, i get dragged into this, and then i lose all sanity, and now it hurts from all this shouting. When will it end already? When can i just go back home?" He asked, as if questioning the laws of the universe.

Suddenly, a guy starts wandering around and blabbering on and on. I looked closer, and I could easily tell he was disturbed. Pretty disturbed.

"Hey man. Are you fine? I mean, of course not, look at you."

I said, looking at him like a scientist looking at a newfound virus.

"I could get rid of the pain for you... I simply need to block some stuff inside your mind and it would be gone. All of it"

He then looked around, confused. "Huh, what's happening now? What's going on?" He said like someone who just woke up after a night at the bar.

"I swear, if that god*%^# stuff goes reforming again, holy s^*$, help me more than Britain's queen, i'll tear it a new one bigger than the Grand Canyon!" He shouted harshly, as if he was deaf and was in his 80s. Oh, wait a minute.

The clown was angered. If it was moving or not, at this point, all he could need was his mind to be peaceful once more. Ever since 1885, he's lost his sanity. Shockingly, since he was born in 1879, he didn't have it for that long. Now, considering he's way older than the lot of people here, it's like he's never been sane in the first place.

Back