• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Part 8

[Well, i'd rather not do a tournament arc. If you've seen the character i've made.........Yeah. Things would get a bit messy.]

"Fire" Griffin yells, kinda annoyed at the peope who fired before he said to.

Everyone's attacks enter the portals, some at the wrong time. Thankfully, Griffin does some messy space-time displacement stuff and manages to have everyone's attacks exit the end portal simultaneously, even if they don't enter the entrance portal at the same time.

The portal appears beneath the core, and everyone's attacks exit it at once, crashing into the core in a rainbow of light and colour that briefly blinds everyone around.

The core cracks slightly.

"Oh what the hell" Griffin says.

Then it cracks some more, and the crack expands over the entire thing, and it falls in two perfect hemispheres.

Within, are two people.

[Standuser and Archdemon, that's your cue. You've been stuck in there for ages being powernulled and power drained, and you're finally free]

"Hey, there's guys over there."

I absorbed some of the quarks from the battlefield to create some stone chains and hold them both.

"There actually are! Jesus Christ! I think i should stop firing. The core's already broken." He thought to himself.

"Greetings! We're a group of people trying tosave the universe from completeand utter destruction!"

"Well, yeah. What they said." He said as he changed back into his clown form. "So, what now, guys? Are we just gonna wait here?"

"That's a lot of quarks in those chains you just made Ahriman." Griffin "watches" the quarks moving around.

Kura says "No. They appear to be beings like yourselves, who awakened to their previous lives, But they were devoured by the darkness before I could contact them. It appears they were trapped in that thing, being used as its power source. I would still be wary, as I do not know what their personalities are like, but we may have gained some new allies."

"Jesus, that was weird. Well, some things just can't be done right off the spot, i guess. So, does this mean we can FINALLY LEAVE THIS DUMP!?"

"In that case, are they gonna be fine without Protection?"

I sheath my swords, but my instincts are primed and I'm ready to draw them at any time.

"Unlikely." Kura shakes her head. "They are just as vulnerable to the darkness as they ever were. Thankfully, look around you." She gestures. "That monster appeared to be the 'core' of this area, so to speak. In its attempts to regenerate, it drew away all the darkness around us into itself. While I wouldn't say the area is purified - we can do that in a moment now the 'boss monster' is gone - its more malicious effects have been nullified for the time being"

The landscape is looking much clearer than before, with the only remaining "darkness" being inert grey splotches.

"That's good. Very good." I sigh, relieved.

I walk towards the two people, "We come from a different world, we were awakened to the powers of our past lives and are fighting the darkness. It seems that you guys are like us, though if you got swallowed by that thing your worlds might not be fairing very well."

Back