• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Part 8

The goo moves to the side, neatly avoiding the black holes, and a shape rises out of a puddle that looks vaguely like a fist with its middle finger up, then shrinks back down and continues moving northwest.

In those few moments, cold-blooded anger rose up to the top, and he shook his head rapidly like a chihuahua given candy. His eyes slowly turned red, and his teeth got sharper. "YOU SON OF A %&#$!" He shouted at the top of his lungs, and it somehow bellowed down the place, before he grabbed his primary weapon as he went to chase it. No morals here, folks!

"What if, before firing at things, we stopped to think a bit?"

I looked at the dark thing moving.

"And what if we were supposed to follow this thing? Anyhow, here, take this. I's probably going to help with that... thing inside of your head."

I gave a small necklace to The Stranger, which I had just enchanted so that it would block any mental influence on him. Magic is a very useful thing. Then, I walking forwards, following the pass the dark thing would follow, since I knew it through my precognition.

"Oh, you ass. Hey, we're going. Northwest. Enemy's ******* with us."

I teleported to the enemy above. I fired barrage of black holes.

The toon slowed down a bit as he then dropped his weapon. His heavy breathing started to slow down and his eyes slowly changed. He then looked on and saw what he had done all those years (about a hundred and more to be exact.) "Oh. Oh, no." He said, shocked at himself. All those heads he had collected, all the blood he had spilled. What happened to him?

"Ughhhhh" I sit up and look at the others "Your all to damn loud" I say as I slowly rise to my feet and begin walking.

"What happened to me?" He looked at the giant bag where he stored all that stuff. He decided not to show or tell the newcomers what it was he had in there.

The clown looked around and decided to take a little walk up the mountains alone. The problem was that he needed to have the others ignoring him.

[Trying to build up to this.]

Kura glares after the retreating darkness.

"Yes. Let's see where it goes"

Griffin can already see where its going because he sees pretty much everything, but he's too busy observing what happens when you try to play guitar with quantum strings in a far off corner of the universe.

I could speed this up a bit.

BOOSTBOOSTBOOST!TRANSFER!

I try to transfer energy to the rest of the group so we can follow the darkness better.

"Hopefully nobody reads my mind here, but i need to think. How can i just be able to get up to the mountains? Just to get away from the noise for a bit? How can i sneak up there?" He thought.

[Okay. Good.]

I follow the goop with the others. I prepare another sword at my hip. The sword gives me a slight sense of dread, but at the same time it feels light as a feather and fits like a glove, like I was made to wield it. Even if I hadn't achieved Nothingness and One, I feel like I would be unbeatable with this sword.

I shake myself back to reality, I was almost drawn in, distracted by self obsession. I focus ahead of me. That direction should be Northwest. In other words, we're heading further into Asia. We shouldn't be putting anyone at risk by not eliminating this thing. Good. But I still stay on guard, my instincts primed.

The clown follows the others, but wants to leave. Any chance he gets, he'll leave the group and block out the noise.

He tries to think again. "Too much noise, too much blood on my hands. At least i'm not insane anymore, but what if this necklace breaks off? Just let me le-There's a mountain! Now, to wait for the right moment."

[I know. Also, HOSTboi can make things canon or not, so yeah, don't worry. He's non-canon.]

Then, the rain went up to that exact mountain, as if the weather wanted to heckle him. "That's just great. Well, at least it's a soothing noise." He said, relaxed.

I prime my instincts and look up from my thought, only to find myself on an unknown planet next to a guitar with strings that are vanishing in and out of existence as they vibrate. "Huh?"

Did someone speed me up when I wasn't paying attention?!

[Okay, now for the aftermath. Imagine this happening after 2 whole minutes.]

A portal opens and the clown, now a bubbling regenerating mess of flesh, came out of it, where it then closed up. The clown tried to speak up, but was muffled.

The music being played is pretty soothing, so I sit down and listen for a while. I realize that I haven't just relaxed in ages, and do some meditation.

Back