• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Part 8

• I should be happy we killed the enemy and got 2 more ppl but...that voice...was that me long ago...man I really shouldn't worry so much **** who I was. I laughed as the fight finished*

I fly down near where the two people that came out of core are.

"Hey, Silas, since one of the two is female, you could use that weird telepathy of yours to try gain some info on them."

I say in a half-joking tone.

"There's no need for mind-reading, my darling. After all, your friend is not gonna find anything I could not tell you myself."

I got up, finally standing after... What? Some hundred years? Well, at the very least. I then cleaned my clothes, looking at the faces of those people.

"I suppose you may be asking yourselves who I am. Well, if this question's about my name, then it would have a plenty of equally right answers. The german folk call me Bismarck, and for you that shall be enough.

I said, with my good sarcastical tone of old.

"I am pleased to see you pulled it off."

I look at the witch "Hmmm, Also... dein aus Deutschland zu?"

(BTW my guy wont refer to you by your name as he wont remember it)

Do it, she probably has nice boobs!

What's so great about boobs?

Don't do it, it's disrespectful.

I shake my head. "Nah, she already said no."

DragonEmperor23 said:
Do it, she probably has nice boobs!'What's so great about boobs?''Don't do it, it's disrespectful.
I shake my head. "Nah, she already said no."
"oh ... ok."

I really wanted to see him use that weird telepathy.

Eh, it's probably better this way.

"WELL, WE'RE STUCK IN THIS HELLHOLE! MIGHT AS WELL SWEAR UP A HURRICANE NOW, SEEING AS WE'RE STUCK! NOTHING GOOD EVER HAPPENS TO ME, NOW DOES IT!?"

Christian Higdon said:
"WELL, WE'RE STUCK IN THIS HELLHOLE! MIGHT AS WELL SWEAR UP A HURRICANE NOW, SEEING AS WE'RE STUCK! NOTHING GOOD EVER HAPPENS TO ME, NOW DOES IT!?"
"You got the soul of a 100 meters tall nuclear monster."

"Yeah, true. Still, i just wanna go home. Reminds me of that one day with my cousin Mike." He said and started remembering the story. "Hold on, i'm trying to remember what happened that day."

"boob telephathy? Well that would be useful eh m8? Though do you have to get close or smth? Would be useful for life but sadly I don't have any of that" *I shake my head in lamentation*

"Oh, yes, now i remember."

[long story incoming]

"So, me and Mike were driving down back to home, where i could cause more crazy murderous antics, but then we passed by the playground. Now, this doesn't sound important, but hear me out. Mike, my cousin, isn't a good driver, but i decided to give him a chance. So, we passed by the playground, and ran over a speedbump. Now, this was important, because i knew the road by heart, and there were no speedbumps. I saw a bunch of kids run up to said speedbump, with looks of shock on their faces. I then looked back in shock and told Mike, "That was not a speedbump." He lookad at me like i came out of an asylum, and asked, "Why wasn't that a speedbump?" I told him, "This road had no speedbumps, and i know that because i drive down here everyday." He then tried to think of what else he could've ran over there, and realized what he ran over. He then looked at me like a frightened puppy who just heard the fireworks."

"Nice to meet you James. I'm The. I'm a-I'm Astro Ma-Shut up! Sorry. As I was saying, I'm a cyborg. Though at this point it's really just my mind that's human.

"Yes, that story actually happened. Also, nice to meet you, James. I'm..........well, i'd rather have someone else explain me. I don't even know if i'm myself anymore." He said after telling that rather morbid experience.

"I'm Blane, world's greatest swordsman, nice to meet you."

[No response to me telling you your worlds probably got destroyed/nearly destroyed?]

"Yeah. Though, the rest of the things that could be told.............just..........i don't like to talk about it." He said, giving James a little warning of the bad in him.

Griffin is vaguely aware of the bundles of quarks introducing themselves.

I'm Griffin, scientist and sorcerer

No response

Oh, I only thought that.

He repeats himself out-loud this time.

[Missed that it was in your head… also, I think this is the first time you've ever remembered a name, even one that was just told to you seconds before. Also, I was hoping to see what you would call them… maybe core guy and core girl? The mud people?]

Welp I'm genesis though i don't really care if anyone asks. Well now what...? We got a shit dimension and I have this weird feeling more may come?

Back