• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meta tread 13

How about this. Come next summer (Or just extended period of time where free time is common), we try to bring everyone back together. For a "Season 2" of sorts.

Since RW is effectively dead, I say we go out with a bang. The Supreme Darkness swallows our universe. It dosn't rule out a sequel, or even garnetee our characters are killed off. I think this is the best way to do it.

The Smashor said:
Since RW is effectively dead, I say we go out with a bang. The Supreme Darkness swallows our universe. It dosn't rule out a sequel, or even garnetee our characters are killed off. I think this is the best way to do it.
Nah, it was just a small break

we can just continue

Yeah. We will. We might need enough speed to move in Thanos' time stops by the end of it, but we'll crawl our way to the very end.

The Smashor said:
Yeah. We will. We might need enough speed to move in Thanos' time stops by the end of it, but we'll crawl our way to the very end.
???

Did i miss a trailer for Avenger 4 or something ?

I can return as GM whenever Overlord's ready.

Is everybody's character up to date in the op?

Azencard ascends from heaven and comes to the filler.

Name: Azencard, calls himself Zero.

Theme: idk

Theme Song: The greatest

Sex: Malr

Personality: Same as Azencard, but a bit more laid back.

Appearance: Same as Azencard, but with more equipment

Past Lives/Souls: Same as Azencard, but on the higher keys that don't get over the tier cap. Aka: Makoto Yuki, Doctor Strange (Marvel Cinematic Universe), Noctis Lucis Caelum, Father (Fullmetal Alchemist), Kei Sakurai (not 1-A) and Enryu

Wishlist: idk

Already accepted on discord so good to go. With the exception being that rather than having "past souls" his powers come from Omni.

Back