• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meta and Registration Thread 2

Standuser081 said:
can i join
Name: James Fuller

Theme: Finding a meaning in life

Sex: Male

Personality: Perfers to be left alone, but is willing to talk to people. Also sleeps a lot.

Appearance: Has short red hair. Wears black-striped T-shirt and green pants.

Past Lives/Souls: Enrico Pucci, Kenshiro, Kars

Wishlist: Jotaro Kujo, Sasuke Uchiha, Pannacotta Fugo, Diavolo, Link (Composite), Monkey D. Luffy
Hey monarch so whats happen with our next souls (unless you havn't decided) also like I said someone asked to join^.

Oh damn, I'm in charge of this aren't I.

Which version of Pucci? I feel that accelerating and restarting the universe is a bit too much

I dont think thats how the GM is supposed to react lol

also you'll need him to come back

just put a message on his wall.

Im gonna reach for this one but Leman Russ, now now before you burn me at the stack heres my reasoning... umm... please.

(If the expected happens ill look more)

As you wish.

Kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekeke...

Though lets try not to bring the concept hax into this shall we?

Monarch Laciel said:
Oh damn, I'm in charge of this aren't I.

Which version of Pucci? I feel that accelerating and restarting the universe is a bit too much
I'm using both C-moon and Whitesnake versions of Pucci. You can exclude Made in Heaven.

@standuser, one is the evolution of the other, so you can't have both.

@overlord how can dragon god use his concept hax?

Back