• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meta 11

Oh, so a fourth slot is available? Because, if it is, then I would be super happy if I could add Mega Man (Star Force) as my fourth, if that would be okay.

That'd be a pretty solid Tier 4 character there.

You underestimate Hermit Purple
You underestimate Death 13

I forget the name of that weird baby thing Joseph fought in Part 3. But that. You underestimate that.

It's not even Joseph that fought it. It was Kakyoin.

...Yeah, those two would crush Mega Man, tbh. But, I'd still like him for the thematics of my character in general.

It's not like they would be fighting, right? ovo

Starter Pack said:
...Yeah, those two would crush Mega Man, tbh. But, I'd still like him for the thematics of my character in general.
It's not like they would be fighting, right? ovo
Nah just you will be fighting people who can fight them.

Eeeeeehhhhh, I'll still take my chances with Mega Man. If I find a beefier character somewhere that fits my theme, I may replace someone with them. But, right now, I am pretty satisfied with this.

Though, suggestions are welcome. :)

This basically King Crimson's ability:

It just works lol

1. Epitaph sees 10 seconds into the future.

2. King Crimson activates "erased time".

3. Everyone (except Diavolo) acts according to what Epitaph predicted

4. Diavolo is impervious to physical attacks in erased time (Aerosmith's bullets just went through Diavolo)

5. Erased time ends. Everyone is suddenly in a different postion without knowing how it happened

Weather Report can only replicate weather events that have actually occurred. Since RW takes place in a multiverse, you could probably replicate any weather event that happened in one of the verses where the characters we got originated from.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Weather Report can only replicate weather events that have actually occurred. Since RW takes place in a multiverse, you could probably replicate any weather event that happened in one of the verses where the characters we got originated from.
Escalation intensifies

DragonEmperor23 said:
That'll do fine.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Would a warp storm be classified as a weather event ?

I mean, there was this time that a bunch of frogs got hit with some heavy winds and fell from the sky and that was enough for Weather Report to be able to make it rain poisonous frogs.

Me and I think Hl3 are the only ones that could summon one that could summon one since it doesnt come from your verses.

Back