• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meta 10

I'm already attempting to see how Homestruck Mid-Godly is fine despite being above baseline Mid-Godly by a huge margin, but i can point out many more things if i looked hard enough

IT'S BEEN YEARS NOW, AN ENTIRE ETERNITY, AND I'VE FINALLY FOUND A WAY TO COMMUNICATE WITH THIS WORLD, AND THIS IS WHAT I GET. JUST GREAT.

Name: Eckerström

Theme Song: Acid Bath - Cassie Eats Cockroaches

Sex: Male

Personality: Generally pretty approachable, but this seems to change on a whim and can be very umpredictable

Appearance: Varies drastically due to his abilities, but generally resembles an extremely indestinct man with difficult to see facial features

Past Lives/Souls: Hounds of Tindalos (No Hunt Through Time), Rimuru Tempest (No power copy, time ***** or End of World), Ahzek Ahrima (4-B [No Divination]), Dan Karuma (No dream existence or Kyudan)

By Rimuru's power copy, you mean his food chain?

Hounds are fine, Ahzek without Divination or his 1-A power null is fine, SCP 3125 is not due to concept stuff and immortalities.

ofc i'm not gonna try Amakasu or any other Rosei again, and probably any of the 6 forces sans Keira because she's kinda meh

they're really OP, even for here

Dude pls dont bring that up in a legit fight, any other times its good and can be funny but people might lose there characters if we mess up.

PsychoWarper said:
Dude pls dont bring that up in a legit fight, any other times its good and can be funny but people might lose there characters if we mess up.
I won't. He won't show up or even be mentioned. I mean, how could the toon even know about Lord Eng-HOSTLESS, DON'T TELL HIM!

I think we should lift the ban on higher regen so long as they can be beaten another way ovo (this isnt serious).

And this is definitly not so I can grab Swamp thing ovo

Bruh RW 2-3 where also when we still still figurine stuff out, so its not perfect.

Also im glad I got all the resistances I do or id have been possessed.

(Also Hl3 if you have issues with Leone then you would have rage quit with Manuelo)

PsychoWarper said:
Bruh RW 2-3 where also when we still still figurine stuff out, so its not perfect.
Also im glad I got all the resistances I do or id have been possessed.

(Also Hl3 if you have issues with Leone then you would have rage quit with Manuelo)
trust me, i could kill you if i tried

Back