• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars 12

"Hey, do you wanna know the recipe of "Grilled Exotic Human Meat with Brain and Blood Dip Sauce in a Skull"? I invented it few minutes ago."

"so anyone has a grand plan do deal with this? Or we just plow through everything?"

"Nope, we're not going to do plowing. Or not because we can't form any sound strategies if we don't know what we're going to fight against. I'mma plowing."

Christian Higdon said:
"Nope. They were of actual people. We got rid of the bidoofs."
Inside the soul realm thingo:

Shyriu: ... why are we even working with this guy ?

Yharon: Because he reminds me of home.

Reshiram: I think we should just put him in under mental care

World Destroyer: Reshiram is right

Jake: Let's just talk about it later, we have more important stuff to do.

Meanwhile In the physical world:

Jake looks at The Stranger with a poker face.

"Well if anyone has a better idea mind as well say it cuz our informant who is apparently female which i didn't know is in a coma and is probs the most reliable person than most of us really in terms of thinking"

He can't see you. He's busy staying in the bag.

[Yeah, mental care? Many tried that before.]

[Also, Smol Lizard with poker face.]

"Stranger, you shouldn't eat heads, they can give you mad cow disease. Though I think I read that the rest of the body isn't too bad."

I walk over to Griffin in the bag, if she's out after getting a new soul it could be that her body can't handle its new powers. I decide I should try calming and strengthening her body a little. I jab her in a few places to increase the blood flow, through her body to reduce bodily strain and follow it up a few needles and electric shocks, a pretty standard electro therapy aimed to reduce tension and numb the body. Then I jab her in the heart.

Nah-Bong Chim Needle Ryu: No Pai

I then project a copy of the Sage's cane, create a portal, reach in and pull out a spirit fruit.

"You should be able to handle this." I shove the fruit into her mouth and force her to chew it by moving her jaw with my hands. This probably looks really dumb from the outside.

Apparently, the rotten meat got to him as his mouth was wide open and his eyes were crossed. He couldn't speak as of now, as he went out unconscious. At this point, he'd need to be dragged around, bag or body.

"Since when was Griffin our general?" I begin creating hundreds of thousands of clones and send them into the castle to scout.

"Let's move. Avoid any fights you can to save strength and try to locate Kura. Once we figure out where she is and what her situation is, we can figure out how to help her. That's all we need to do."

The clown got up for a little and tried to answer, but some jumbled mess came out due to the lack of brain power. He went out cold.

[Really, you just made me more of one.]

The clown was getting a bit intense in behavior. In one second, he'd be shouting gibberish, and the next he'd be sobbing, holding his head. What the hell was happening here?

"It's a spirit fruit. They can make you stronger, but for most people if you're someone who's unable to control your subconscious they'll kill you. Most of our group will probably die if they eat one, though as a dragon you'll be fine. Here."

I toss one towards Jake's mouth. After he bites into it, I add "by the way, it's probably the worst thing you'll ever taste."

Back