• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Rei Ogami Adult Rei

Rei Ogamiwp

Dante (Devil May Cry) Dmc1 Dante Sparda DT restricted

DMC TAS Dante

Speed Equal

Plot:

Dante (Devil May Cry): Haa--- Finally some rest.

Knock knock

Dante (Devil May Cry): Oh who is it now? Come in.

From the door entered teenage looking boy with a rather lean build wearing a school uniform and a black glove on his left hand which he removed as soon as he walked in.

Dante (Devil May Cry): Well your figure sure is deceiving. You look like a normal kid, but im having a hard time buying into the fact that you're a simple human. I have been away for a while, which means that this place has demons peeking out of every corner, no normal human would have made it past them. But you did and are looking rather well.

Rei Ogami: They're just sinners. Trash like them do not deserve to live, they have commited far too much evil.

Dante (Devil May Cry): Oi oi there calm down. Let's first hear why you're here. What job do you have for me?

Rei Ogami: Job? Oh yes. I need you to die.

Dante (Devil May Cry): Die? Me? I think we're not understanding each-other, i am a Demon Hunter. I hunt.

Rei Ogami: Then i guess it's time for you to see what it is like to get hunted yourself. Burn to ash.

Dante (Devil May Cry): As appealing as that sounds, I think I'll pass.

Back