• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regular human vs honey badger

No, there's more to it. SBA dictates Avg. Joe isn't gonna pussy out and go straight in for choking him. It's gonna make him freaked out, but also ready for the oncoming pain, and with plenty of school fights under his belt, he isn't simply gonna stop at just letting the thing maul him. If anything, the guy's just gonna slam him into the ground as much as possible in specific ways so as to avoid hurting himself.

We have mongooses and badgers here too. In this place, it's nothing more than just a nuisance in our place. We just kill them with bamboo sticks and we have students overpowering trained police officers in body armor during riots.

'But in the versus wiki both "characters" are willing to kill, and unless there's a study that the vast majority of everyone runs like a wuss, this is non factor.'

Everyone is willing to kill so you didn't need to tell me that. It is simply a fact you can see from going on liveleak or documentingreality that the modern western male runs away from things that attack him; geese, swan, small dogs, bobcats, etc.

'Yes, he still beats the badger. The badger may get a good bite in, but without stopping power the badger can't win. To deal damage the badger must get close, and that lets the man grab it, slam it to the ground (probably dealing huge damage thanks to the weight difference), and either choke it out or stomp on it, either one of which will kill it. '

Link a video where a guy similar to one shown in the image has done that. The honey badger literally would tear his hands apart. Ratels are also noted for surviving damage by spears or even machetes so no, that will not kill it.

'An "average man" is a 30-40 year old in China. ' Not how demographics work bro.

'You got a source for that? You just kinda pulled that out of your butt. According the the wiki, the average person can pick up the dang thing no problem. '

Can you throw something like a ratel (somewhere above 30lbs) while having it cut your harms into pieces? Do you go to the gym and lift weights btw? 30lbs = 13kgs

'Not the first time the Avg. Joe has dealt with this. Old people have killed bears with pocket knives and lions with spears before. One man even killed a jaguar by ripping out its tongue while having his hand being in the jaguar's jaws, completely ignoring the pain even.' I don't see where they were said to have a weapon. The one man was also probably not the average man

Also ridiculous to think average joes can kill a ratel with their durability. Stop posting pictures of large men with gear capturing smaller american badgers then acting like that's the same thing.

Humans have CIP and Rage Mode, while the Badger does not

The average person is still vastly smarter than the badger, and can utilize the environment to an extent, unlike the badger

The average person should know how to fight to an extent, at least on the level of the badger, and outranges it 9 times out of 10

The average person is almost 7 times heavier than the badger

Human stomps unless they are crippled or morbidly obese

Mickey1940 said:

The average person is still vastly smarter than the badger, and can utilize the environment to an extent, unlike the badger

The average person should know how to fight to an extent, at least on the level of the badger, and outranges it 9 times out of 10

CIP and rage mode lol. This is not fiction, and average joes don't actually know how to fight, especially not on the level of a wild animal. Ratels survive mauls from big cats. I'm amazed at how people can actually believe something like this lol

CIP is an actual medical condition that literally makes you feel no pain. Real life is weirder than you think.

And you need to calm down that condescending tone of yours, Uradel.

If the human is bloodlusted... it just jumps and Goomba Stomps the badger or kicks it around repeatedly until the badger gets internal damage and dies.

No way the badger is going to kill something far heavier than itself unless the person trips or something.

Uradelbauer said:
Mickey1940 said:

CIP and rage mode lol. This is not fiction, and average joes don't actually know how to fight, especially not on the level of a wild animal. Ratels survive mauls from big cats. I'm amazed at how people can actually believe something like this lol
CIP and Rage Mode are perfectly realistic attributes of human beings, and name 1 person above the age of 6 who doesn't know how to throw a punch or land a kick.

Hmm...this is a tough one. However, I'm going to have to go with the human 6/10.

The honey badger's main claim to fame is it's fearlessness and extreme durability, allowing it to fight off larger animals like leopards and lions. However, it's skeletal structure isn't actually much stronger than most other animals. What gives them their isane durability is the fact that they have a really thick (and tough - as in anti-machete tough) but loose layer of skin. This allows them to sort of squirm around so they can avoid getting their vitals bitten by stronger animals, while at the same time using their endurance and nasty ass claws to discourage and damage them.

If you search up any videos of honey badgers versus a bigger animal like a lion, the larger animal always goes for bite attacks while lightly batting at or trying to corner/imobilize the badger. Other than being their main method of attack, this is also because the badger is so much smaller than their typical prey while also being very low to the ground which makes it hard for them to swing their limbs in a powerful swipe properly (eg. a lion can break bones by swiping), especially while the badger is scrambling around or attached to their neck.

Unfortuantely for them, humans don't have that sort of natural weapon so they'll immediately go for impact attacks. They also won't have the issue of not having the limb range to properly exert their strength, as we're pretty much the only species built for throwing puches, kicks, stomps, etc. with all the flexibility that entails. Meanwhile a honey badger actually can't jump so they're stuck either climbing up the person (possible a honey badger is a pretty good climber but the person is also trying to claw it off) or exposing themselves to a person's kick/stomp while slowly scrabbling at their ankles (a badger is fairly fast at closing distance - 19 mph tops - but once they get a hold of something they slow down a lot to focus on biting or clawing at it). A bunch of repetitive solid kicks to the honey badger and it will go down. Just look at any case where someone abuses a dog by kicking it. Without it's skin a honey badger isn't much tougher.

As long as the guy doesn't freak out (I'm assuming bloodlusted cuz to be honest no average joe is going to be brave/dumb enough to stand his ground and actually fight a badger), he'll win except in the rare cases where a honey badger manages to topple the human by scaling up his body then clawing open his neck. It's possible they might be able to claw open the femoral artery too as they have up to 40mm claws (20mm is apparently more common?) and the average femoral artery is also around that deep, but again the human is resisting and it's an awkard area for the badger to go for as they're also using their claws to climb. Honestly, because of their ability to jump and insane speed (25 mph even for a ******* corgi) a dog is actually more dangerous to a human.

I should point of honey badgers are just as likely to go for the dick as they are the neck and the average human is a male; other than that I'll count that vote

Yeah but the honey badger only has to climb half the body to get to the man's baby makers and it'll hurt like hell if the honey badger attacks it so it's a pretty good way for the honey badger to win

Assuming the man even lets it get there. The average joe has taken a sledgehammer to the balls and still lived to tell the tale. Sadly, that means no more kids for him.

KLOL506 said:
Assuming the man even lets it get there. The average joe has taken a sledgehammer to the balls and still lived to tell the tale. Sadly, that means no more kids for him.
Wait what!? Jesus, I think we need a moment of silence for that guy. I hope, other than the no kid part, that he's ok.

Christian Higdon said:
>regular human

>is referring to Composite Human
The CH is the only real world human page we have, I just used the CH link so you don't have to find it on the honey badgers fights only

The CH is the only real world human page we have, I just used the CH link so you don't have to find it on the honey badgers fights only

Just saying.

Anyways, the majority speaks. I win FRA.

Get it?

CH stomps hard. This fight won't even be added unless a profile for the Average Joe is added.

KLOL506 said:
CH stomps hard. This fight won't even be added unless a profile for the Average Joe is added.
That ^, this was just something that has been on my mind for a really long time.

Or he just goomba stomps and uses his school-shooting skills to good use instead of wasting his energy gunning down 8-year-old kids who play Fortnite.

Yes, Fortnite won the GOTY awards.

Insecurity97 said:
Or he drives away the honey badger with his awkward social skills and his terrible hygi-

Wait, Fortnite won the GOTY? I'm done
Serious why is Fortnite so popular. It's not horrible but its like fnaf and that it has taken over the internet and ruined it

Apparently one of my mom's cousins worked on RDR2 which makes me even sadder (they sent me t shirts for the game)

Back