• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regenerationn Page Missing Type Clarification on Souls

Status
Not open for further replies.
KazuiK said:
Yama was not able to kill Aizen, Yhwach was not, neither was Ichigo.
Yama Bankai has erasure of existence, Yhwach and Ichigo are Quincys, and Quincys can erase from existence.
This is what this topic about. Nothing more to say literally.

He should have Mid-Godly regen.

I was wondering where this thread went. What else is needed to conclude Low-Godly or Mid-Godly regen for Aizen? I agree with including Bleach characters under the soul category since that's exactly what most of them are. Aizen is the most applicable in this case. From how I see it, Aizen was not vaporized but removed completely. The extra particles where just debree. Even if they were apart of Aizen's body, the panel right after on chapter 421 shows that everything vanished. Even when Ichigo knew that Aizen is capable of evolving and regenerating, he was still surprised that he can regenerate from a blow like that. Aizen's Regenerationn is also supported when he is deemed immortal in the verse while you have people like Yamamoto who have EE. Even Shunsui said that he is incapable of killing him even when he was knocked out in the chair (doesn't say much since Shunsui isn't near his level, but it just supports his immortality inside the verse).

I agree with the post above. Vaporization was never even used in that scene.The only things implied are what Rice posted above,nothing remained of Aizen at all.I personally think he should scale to the abilities of Soul Society,including Yamamoto's banaki which is labeled as existence erasure.

Shinigami are also actually souls but extremely powerful ones that are made of highly concentrated reshi if I remember correctly.The souls what are common in fiction are the pluses? Which are referred to as ghost.

Can I get a scan as to what you are referring to exactly? He consumed Aizen completely and we saw him afterward looking as pretty as ever. He palm thrusted a hole into his chest and he regenerated from that immediately afterward. He got his hand back after the fight (idk why he didn't regen it like he regenerated his chest).

actually, I just looked at the scans again and we didn't see a panel of him with his hands (we saw some of his shoulder and that was it). We don't know if he got it back or not, but since he got his chest regenerated, then I would assume his hand should be good as well. My assumption is supported by the fact that he survived being consumed whole by Yhwach's Reiatsu.

Yea it's odd that we saw a panel with his chest perfectly fine while his arm was still cut. I think he was talking to Ichigo and didn't care at that moment. He was consumed right afterwards.

I mean, we have Ichibei regenerating after being blown up to pieces (even tho it's requires some helps). And Aizen Regen is>Ichibei's even without the Godly regen.

I think he's referring to Yhwach's ability to negate regen. He's saying that it is inconsistent since Aizen is capable of regenerating from his attack as well as Ichibe.

Well first off Ichibei has nothing to do with the discussion at hand, he shouldn't even have Regenerationn to begin with. Ichibei's Regenerationn is more akin to resurrection more than Regenerationn. Furthermore we have Aizen regenerating from having his soul destroyed, and being absorbed by Yhwach.

No, Yhwach doesn't negate Mid Godly Regenerationn. Perhaps Low Godly Regenerationn but not Mid Godly Regenerationn. We don't see Aizen with the wounds Yhwach gave him.

Well we're not sure how Ichibe regen works he may simply just be undying, since all of the RG have the same immortality.

Alright. I'm sort of new here, so are we waiting for a mod to see this?

A few of us came up with the same reasoning as to why Aizen should have Mid-Godly Regen.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Mid-Godly was completely rejected, and Assaltwaffle's interpretation seems the most accepted.
Can you copy paste the comment you're referring?

There is no proof of erasure in this scene, you can't even prove that Aizen was destroyed on a subatomic level. So that ain't happening. And Bleach souls are made of physical particles so no mid godly is happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back