• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

regenerating from a type 1 concept

so for example if a certain character can regenerate from only a type 1 concept left, what level of regeneration will that be? because type 1 concepts are unbound by time by definition thus its possible that the character in question can survive erasure from across all time

Mid-Godly.
okay, explain how mid godly makes more sense than high-godly here? because as far as i see it, since the nature of type 1s are basically unbound by time, and will exist regardless of whether its host gets erased from past present & future or not

past present and future doesn't matter here

also regenerating from conceptual erasure is high godly

perhaps i worded my question wrongly, no matter what happens to the physical body & mind of the character they still regenerate as long as their concept exists which is type 1, due to the nature of type 1 concepts (being completely independant of time & all) erasing the character across all time would technically not work as the concept would still exist, thus that would give them high-godly, as they can recover from being erased across history, does that work for them?

perhaps i worded my question wrongly, no matter what happens to the physical body & mind of the character they still regenerate as long as their concept exists which is type 1, due to the nature of type 1 concepts (being completely independant of time & all) erasing the character across all time would technically not work as the concept would still exist, thus that would give them high-godly, as they can recover from being erased across history, does that work for them?
no, that's mid godly

no, that's mid godly
regenerating from being destroyed across past present & future is high-godly

"High-Godly: The ability to regenerate after the erasure of body, mind, and soul, along with at least one even more fundamental aspect of a character's existence, such as their place in the narrative, their entire history, or the underlying concept(s) or informatizon needed for them to exist."

regenerating from being destroyed across past present & future is high-godly

"High-Godly: The ability to regenerate after the erasure of body, mind, and soul, along with at least one even more fundamental aspect of a character's existence, such as their place in the narrative, their entire history, or the underlying concept(s) or informatizon needed for them to exist."
if you know it's high godly why do u ask

That's not how you gain High-Godly. Type 1 Concepts being outside of Time does not mean that they are automatically able to regenerate from complete history destruction in a high-godly way. This is not applicable, you would need explicit proof in-verse the mechanics work like this before it's accepted.

Reactions: Sus
if you know it's high godly why do u ask
well its because there's really no feats of them regenerating from being erased across history, but there's feats of them regenerating from a type 1 concept, which should be the same. im just making sure i get the stuff right

well its because there's really no feats of them regenerating from being erased across history, but there's feats of them regenerating from a type 1 concept, which should be the same. im just making sure i get the stuff right
mid godly it is

That's not how you gain High-Godly. Type 1 Concepts being outside of Time does not mean that they are automatically able to regenerate from complete history destruction in a high-godly way. This is not applicable, you would need explicit proof in-verse the mechanics work like this before it's accepted.
hmm that is weird, especially since in a hypothetical situation where they do get erased across time, the prerequisites for their regeneration would still be there, would like to add that the type 1 concept also gives them said regeneration

Basically, the logic might be there but you need in-verse evidence to prove that's how the verse works.

Back