• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding Truth Seeking Balls and its users...

Heatforce said:
Non-Bias said:
Limbo are intangible yet TSBS could hurt them iirc.
Nah not intangible. They were: invisible, near-impossible to perceive and pretty durable but could still receive damage.
The limbo existed in another space like Kamui buts it's like the Limbo world overlaps with the real one. The data books says it's an adjacent yet distant world or "space". It wasn't because they were invisible and hard to detect Limbo isn't the same as Mü's jutsu. Limbo deals with dimensions it's like another Kamui but instead of phasing through them it's like running into a dimensional wall or barrier. Sakura compared her interaction with limbo as a wall and not a invisible person. It's more like they can attack and defend all while existing on another plane of existence.

Six Paths chakra allows one to damage them. The TSB are comprised of everything. The TSB have various effects and can damage things on so many levels due to being made up of everything.

Someone should post VIZ or RAW scan. The viz mentions that Minato's arms being "permanently" gone and we see him returning to pure land armless.

http://i.imgur.com/ADHtOlR.png

Sasuke's sword went right Limbo's body and he even said that physical attacks are useless against them (besides physical attacks from six paths chakra users it seems). They sure have the characteristics of something intangible if you ask me.

Non-Bias said:
http://i.imgur.com/ADHtOlR.png

Sasuke's sword went right Limbo's body and he even said that physical attacks are useless against them (besides physical attacks from six paths chakra users it seems). They sure have the characteristics of something intangible if you ask me.

Six path chakra are users of Yin and Yan which Hagoromo give this elements to both Sasuke and Naruto.

Yin―Yang Release (ÚÖ░ÚÖ¢Úüü, In'yōton, Onmyōton, English TV: Shadow and Light Style)[1][2] techniques make simultaneous use of Yin Release and Yang Release. Yin relates to one's spiritual energy and Yang relates to one's physical energy, and it's necessary to utilise both of these in order to mould chakra for ninjutsu.

As Tobirama Senju noted, Yin―Yang Release also has the ability to nullify the effects of all ninjutsu, rendering them useless.[7] Obito and Madara Uchiha demonstrated this from their usage of the Truth-Seeking Balls. According to Sasuke Uchiha, combining his Six Paths Yin Power and Naruto's Six Paths Yang Power, which was acquired via Hagoromo granting them his chakra, was the only possible method to seal a being as powerful as Kaguya, the progenitor of chakra itself.

Yin Release (ÚÖ░Úüü, Inton, Viz: Dark Style or Shadow Style) techniques, based on the spiritual energy that governs imagination, can be used to create form out of nothingness.

Yang Release (ÚÖ¢Úüü, Yōton, Viz: Light Style) techniques, based on the physical energy that governs vitality, can be used to breathe life into form.

I'll copy what i said before:

The whole "it only works on ninjutsu" is wrong...

It only negates Ninjutsu base attacks, but it can still work and turn (erase) to dust anything it touches. (Except for users of Ying, Yang or Ying-Yang.)

It has two different abilities and therefore it's two different concepts.

Thank you for providing this, Ryuuzakiscorpio. No, this is not sarcasm. I am not laughing either.

KamiYasha said:
The big problem with the TSB is this and this

Minato took a direct hit from 5 TSB without damage. Even with time to take off his hokage jacket...didn't even suffered apparent damage.

Obito was touched by his TSB and mostly of his right side was obliterated.
Wasn't minato in sage mode though?

TSB doesn't work against natural energy, let alone on spiritual level. If it worked on things other than ninjutsu then Sakura with her low tier regen would've been dead. Naruto wouldn't be able to kick around the balls like soccer

Faisal Shourov said:
TSB doesn't work against natural energy, let alone on spiritual level. If it worked on things other than ninjutsu then Sakura with her low tier regen would've been dead. Naruto wouldn't be able to kick around the balls like soccer
Naruto was in six paths mode and Sakura wasn't stabbed fatally to begin with and it does work on other things other than ninjutsu I posted a scan above?

^Which is essentially Naruto utilizing natural chakra, means he's immune to tsb. And what's the scan you're talking about?

Coleworld12 said:
It disintegrating the Ground when expanded
How do you know that's disintegration? On the databook it's said TSB can destroy a forest. It could simply be vaporization. They do have explosive properties.

Sentry atomizing his opponents is atomic disintegration, TSB is nothing like that. You want to see real atomic disintegration?

I don't care whether it disintegrates or vaporizes the point was it works on other things other than ninjutsu don't go off topic

^ TSB doesn't disintegrate anything other than ninjutsu. However it has certain destructive properties which means it's not completely useless against other things.

Limbo is a ninjutsu that lies in another dimension though . TSB can hit beings who are physically in other dimensions it didn't cut through the limbo itself as it did Minatos arm either.And I never claimed it could disintegrate anything other than ninjutsu you take things out of context.

Coleworld12 said:
Limbo is a ninjutsu that lies in another dimension though . TSB can hit beings who are physically in other dimensions it didn't cut through the limbo itself as it did Minatos arm either.And I never claimed it could disintegrate anything other than ninjutsu you take things out of context.
Alright that's fine, I misunderstood the disintegration part.

About the limbo thing- how do we know it doesn't only apply to limbo? Limbo was very much physical in its application, unlike Kamui. I really doubt TSB would be able to touch Obito or Kaguya from another dimension.

Sasuke said physical attacks are useless against it.

And your right it doesn't even apply to only TSB.Naruto and Sasuke used techniques with sage power that could do the trick as well.Black chidori and magnet release rasengan.

Anyone with sage power should have the ability to "hit intangible beings" as such

Coleworld12 said:
Sasuke said physical attacks are useless against it.
And your right it doesn't even apply to only TSB.Naruto and Sasuke used techniques with sage power that could do the trick as well.Black chidori and magnet release rasengan.

Anyone with sage power should have the ability to "hit intangible beings" as such
I suggest you change the thread title and OP, and include sage techniques to it. That way people wont argue about disintegration since thats not the point of this thread.

Faisal Shourov said:
You guys do know that Sakura has Sage mode right? Her little curse mark form is her Sage mode so her healing would be based off of senjutsu. I dont see anything low tier about Sakura's Regenerationn anyway. I guess thats just part of the Naruto downplay or Sakura hate.There's a difference between natural energy and Senjutsu similar to how spiritual energy is different from Ninjutsu.

Naruto has the same power. TSB are composed of many things including Six Paths chakra. Six Paths chakra allows you to warp reality and such.

I see a lot of misinformation being thrown around here

TheMozart said:
You guys do know that Sakura has Sage mode right? Her little curse mark form is her Sage mode so her healing would be based off of senjutsu. I dont see anything low tier about Sakura's Regenerationn anyway. I guess thats just part of the Naruto downplay or Sakura hate.There's a difference between natural energy and Senjutsu similar to how spiritual energy is different from Ninjutsu.
Naruto has the same power. TSB are composed of many things including Six Paths chakra. Six Paths chakra allows you to warp reality and such.

I see a lot of misinformation being thrown around here

Sakura has senjutsu? Is this a joke? Have you seen the definition for Regenerationn here? Sakura's regen is low tier. Im not downplaying Naruto or hating on Sakura.

Faisal Shourov said:
Coleworld12 said:
Alright that's fine, I misunderstood the disintegration part.
About the limbo thing- how do we know it doesn't only apply to limbo? Limbo was very much physical in its application, unlike Kamui. I really doubt TSB would be able to touch Obito or Kaguya from another dimension.
Limbo is a Six Paths technique. All Rinnegan techniques are Six Paths in nature. The Limbo possessed Six Paths chakra the same as Madara. They also had his Rinnegan. Let me ask you this question. Do you think Obito can survive Kaguya Giant TSB via Kamui intangibility.

"TSB doest disintegrate anything other than ninjutsu." This is not true at all. Go back to Guy vs Madara. Madara defended against Guy's air cannons. Air is oxygen. Madara's TSB nulled the air it touched. Unless people think Madara was just being an idiot using the TSB against something other than ninjutsu

Also it doesn't matter if you have regular Sage powers. You still get damaged by the TSB.

Faisal Shourov said:
Sakura has senjutsu? Is this a joke? Have you seen the definition for Regenerationn here? Sakura's regen is low tier. Im not downplaying Naruto or hating on Sakura.
Actually Sakura's Regenerationn is low tier compared Kaguya's and Naruto and other verses that have meta Regenerationn and such. Sakura and Tsunade have their own sage mode. That slug sage mode. All 3 sannins used sage mode in some form. Tsunade learned hers from the Slug forest. Those slug powers are based off of healing and acid. The databooks explains this briefly.

^What kind of fanfic is slug sage mode? Is it from Narutobase or what? I remember seeing this stuff in 2014

Faisal Shourov said:
^What kind of fanfic is slug sage mode? Is it from Narutobase or what? I remember seeing this stuff in 2014
There are only three regions where a person can go to learn and master Sage mode. They are called Sage regions, the Slug forest, Ryuchi cave, and Mt. Myoboku. Sakura and Tsunade store and collect chakra for a long time similar to how Naruto gathers energy for sage mode.

Sakura and Tsunade are disciples of Slug sages. You know how Kishi mainly focuses on Naruto. We rarely got to see Slug forest and Ryuchi cave. The curse mark and Regenerationn mode are actually sage modes. Many didn't think and know that curse mark is a sage mode. Sasuke had sage mode before Naruto only that it's not called Sage mode.

Show me a single scan where it says Tsunade or Sakura has sage mode. I dont want to hear fanfic. This is beyond ridiculous

Faisal Shourov said:
Wow... if you didn't know that there were several sage modes, you're EXTREMELY late.

Toad Sage Mode (Naruto, Jiraya, Minato)

Dragon/Snake Sage Mode (Kabuto)

Some Healing Sage Mode (Sakura, Tsunade)

And Hashirama's Sage Mode

then Six Paths Sage Mode, and maybe a few others here and there (I think Curse-mark counts as well.)

Faisal Shourov said:
Show me a single scan where it says Tsunade or Sakura has sage mode. I dont want to hear fanfic. This is beyond ridiculous
According to you this whole site is fanfic. Hell I can show you where it is stated that Hagoromo is Planet lvl. But on this site he is below that. There's something called common sense. Show me where it is stated that Curse mark is sage mode.

Enough is enough. Stop derailing the thread.

TheMozart said:
Show me where it is stated that Curse mark is sage mode.
Enough is enough. Stop derailing the thread.
Here's your scan. Now show me where Sakura or Tsunade has sage mode. Your common sense aka trolling isn't enough for proof

SJA Chapter 618, page 13 copy

The TSB can only negate Ninjutsu attacks. Everything else that makes contact with the TSB is turn to dust.

But those TWO elements don't work with users of Natural, Ying, Yang or Ying-Yang energies.

The TSB doesn't negate physicial attacks. lol It will turn your body to dust if you don't posses the energies, which i have written above this line.

Sakura was not hit or damage by a TSB, she was ingured with a Black Receiver.

Chakra Receiver Manifestation

Ezgif 4201170807 447
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Black_Receiver

You can see it here:

N05

Here you can see it dissapear, TSB don't dissapear:

And here you can see Madara using it again:

17fwfwff

Back