• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding ShadowWarrior's and Corgi's bans (Staff only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean if he was "showing concern" he shoulda ******* shown concern lol, nothing in that conversation showed a hint of him giving a ****, what it did show, was him gleaming in his own views against an emotionally exhausted person. I don't give two ***** who gets banned or unbanned here, but that's just shit justification.

Zamasu Chan said:
Just to let you guys know, ShadowWarrior never harassed me on VBW or on discord. All we ever did was get into heated debates.
Apparently he asked Corgi to do it for him?

Theuser789 said:
That was a friendly joke, Shadow could just talk to him, as Zamasu said he never actualy trolled him
Sorry, but nothing in the screenshot remotely shows a hint of friendly. Doesn't matter if Shadow never directly trolled or harassed Zamasu, asking some toxic guy to do it for him is too shady and not at all a minor incident.

This is the problem with out of context screencaps, looking at it by itself might make you think he harrassed him, but if you know both people you will know it's just a joke, and that Shadow doesn't actualy think going into people's DM's is correct nor he wanted to harrass anyone

Sorry, but nothing in the screenshot remotely shows a hint of friendly. Doesn't matter if Shadow never directly trolled or harassed Zamasu, asking some toxic guy to do it for him is too shady and not at all a minor incident.

Of course nothing in it shows that, this is something you would only know if you knew both characters, not from a random screencap

I mean Corgi did confront me but it wasn't trolling. He was genuinely saying what he thought about my downgrades and stuff.

Then provide the full context. We're not going to dismiss what's right in front of our eyes and believe any hypothetical reason that could possibly be even more false, all for the excuse of "you don't know this guy, but I do". That could very well be counter-productive.

For off-site behavior you need even more evidence than for on-site behavior, the burden of proof is most definitely on the staff here, especially since we don't know if Corgi actually trolled Shadow or not when this screenshot first appeared.

Zamasu's words aren't more than enough? He is straight up telling you all that he wasn't harassed

Not everything you see is true, especialy with Ashen's motivations, I was in servers with Shadow for months, he has done alot of bad things to me that I hated, we are not even friends, but not once he has harrassed Zamasu in the server they share

The full context is pretty easy, Corgi trolled Cal, Shadow found it funny, so he jokingly asked him to do it with Zamasu, but nothing really happened between both people, Shadow himself can tell you he doesn't aprove that in Discord and shit

Apparently, Zamasu's previous comment evaded me probably because both of our comments were posted roughly at the same time for it to register in my notifications.

IFF that is really the case, then I'm neutral about Shadow and would have no problems with unbanning him if he meets the conditions suggested by DDM.

Looking at Zamasu's posts, those were still quite rude and obnoxious. You may not consider it trolling or harassment, but that's something up to the individual. As for me, he was very rude from the start, and I did at one point ask him not to bother me, but he said "No, I want to settles this now." Ignoring a request to leave them alone counts has harassment. And he's also persistently begged people in Vs Central have me unblock him. So yeah, he's staying blocked for good.

And yeah, I could unblocked ShadowWarrior if he PMs me apologizing for his behavior and for the RL and online related stress. Which I do have a friend code on my profile.

I'm fine with Shadow's unbanning FRA. As for Corgi, I sadly have nothing in his defense, but he probably can act more respectfully, as he should hopefully have learned.

Alright, ShadowWarrior has sent me a sincere apology. And we've pretty much made it up to each other. So with that being said. His block shall be lifted and he is welcome back to the wiki.

Looks like Shadow has been unblocked and back in business. Welcome back, Shadow!

So if the matter has been settled, we should close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back