• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding Sensei...

A short while ago, I calculated the destructive feat he showed in the recent chapters. The result I got was Town Level, on your scale. The thing is, to get the volume of the area that was destroyed, I used the formula of a square, because its form is extremely difficult to accurately point out, and I couldn't think of anything else. Even if I used the formula for a cylinder, which is the next closest thing that comes to mind (and would lowball the feat to literally almost HALF its original value), I still get Town Level. So now I would like one of you people to look it over and give their judgement. The calc is here: [1]

You will have to ask the calculation group members to take a look at it.

Well, the more response the better, right? Anyway... some member might be busy with stuff, so if you ask them all you should get a better chance of someone responding.

It'd be nice to have multiple opinions on a subject, as well as them having a life outside of VSB makes it so some of them might not even reply in a day.

I did ask for the judgement of one of you, did I not? Pretty much all I want is somebody looking it over and telling me whether or not I even went at it in the correct manner. And if I indeed did, then you guys can update the particular profile I'm adressing in this. I'm just intending to help, really.

What we're saying is just that not everyone can check vsb within a day due to real life. Asking more than 1 person to check on it makes chances of atleast 1 of them to check on it quickly higher.

Goodlosermisogi said:
I did ask for the judgement of one of you, did I not? Pretty much all I want is somebody looking it over and telling me whether or not I even went at it in the correct manner. And if I indeed did, then you guys can update the particular profile I'm adressing in this. I'm just intending to help, really.
That is why we need a staff from the calculation group to look over it. Even if we accept it, they have to for it to be added.

OH. Now THAT makes sense! I did not know that. Either way, the guy that I messaged was literally seen commenting on the stuff that was sent AFTER mine. It looks like I was ignored. xD

Just ask all of them instead of complaining. Things can take quite a long time to evaluate until enough relevant people have replied.

Back