• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding Saitama's stamina

Didn't in one episode of the anime, Saitama tired himself out when he was C-class level and had to look for a problem to solve? If so, should that affect his stamina?

Ryop said:
it just comedy moment,like the cat and the mosquito
But we use comedy moments all the time in versus debating, if that wasn't the case, the looney toons and Ed Eddn Eddy would have virtually zero feats.

But we use comedy moments all the time in versus debating, if that wasn't the case, the looney toons and Ed Eddn Eddy would have virtually zero feats.

That's a completely different cases and you should compare them or use them as excuse for Saitama

>But we use comedy moments all the time in versus debating, if that wasn't the case, the looney toons and Ed Eddn Eddy would have virtually zero feats.

than i guess we should downgrade Saitama to human level in speed since he cant caught fly while complety serious or upgrade Nami to at least large island level becuse she one-shot Luffy countless time during the series effortless..

It just gag moment,you can see yourself that he is "exhausted" and sweat and than second later walk away like nothing happen,it just joke

belive me when Saitama reach to his limit(if he has) or something we know

Ryop said:
>But we use comedy moments all the time in versus debating, if that wasn't the case, the looney toons and Ed Eddn Eddy would have virtually zero feats.
than i guess we should downgrade Saitama to human level in speed since he cant caught fly while complety serious or upgrade Nami to at least large island level becuse she one-shot Luffy countless time during the series effortless..

It just gag moment,you can see yourself that he is "exhausted" and sweat and than second later walk away like nothing happen,it just joke

belive me when Saitama reach to his limit(if he has) or something we know
Ok, we'll see. Thank you for your input.

I don't remember him being tired. Just sweating from running around for a few hours straight. Manga wise at least.

Back