• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding law of identity and hajun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
TLOI - "It lies in it's nature to be at the top of all hierarchies regardless of scale."

Hajun - Infinite levels of transcendence over his high 1-A cosmology.

I know vs matches between masada characters are banned but I just wanted to ask is TLOI superior to Hajun just because it is a tier 0 character?

I thought that TLOI was automatically at the top of all reality-fiction interaction hierarchies.

Antvasima said:
I thought that TLOI was automatically at the top of all reality-fiction interaction hierarchies.
Wouldn't it be NLF? It's like saying one above all is the author of all fiction.

I don't know what makes TLOI is so high since she is only at the top of the 1-A hierarchies.

Well, as far as I understood, her entire premise is that she transcends absolutely all fictional hierarchies within her verse, but I am not very well informed about the issue.

TLOI transcends Akuto by an infinite amount who is High 1-A himself hence tier 0

Being 'immesurably' stronger then a High 1-A is not the same thing as far as I can tell.

Antvasima said:
Well, as far as I understood, her entire premise is that she transcends absolutely all fictional hierarchies within her verse.
"All fictional hierarchies within her verse" I am sure Shinza, CM, Umineko etc are not part of her verse, TLOI is the strongest strictly in her own verse.

Blackcurrant91 said:
TLOI transcends Akuto by an infinite amount who is High 1-A himself hence tier 0.
And Hajun transcends other high 1-As to such an extreme degree that even the difference between 1 taiji is greater than infinite transcendence. This is easily more impressive than TLOI.

It's the way her power works

'The Top of All Story Hierarchies: The Law of Identity is the origin of all things. As such, for it, all things are like a dream or fiction. It can freely manipulate these stories in any way it pleases, creating every story that is describable. It lies in the nature of The Law of Identity to be the sole top of all such story hierarchies, even infinite ones, as even if an entity denies all things that it can as just being fiction, the one thing no entity can deny is its own recognition of "I am me", aka, The Law of Identity.'

Hajun cannot deny her ability to transcend him due to needing to recognise himself to function.

You know, higher story preceives lower story as fiction but this doesnt warrant 1-A for every storyteller, hence why in the CRT im asking the justification and scan for each storyteller Tier, and i don't get the justification or scan for it, and looks like Matt hate me because im keeping asking scan and justification in that thread, thus i stopped following that thread. And TBH i don't like Matt but i don't hate him.

Blackcurrant91 said:
It's the way her power works
'The Top of All Story Hierarchies: The Law of Identity is the origin of all things. As such, for it, all things are like a dream or fiction. It can freely manipulate these stories in any way it pleases, creating every story that is describable. It lies in the nature of The Law of Identity to be the sole top of all such story hierarchies, even infinite ones, as even if an entity denies all things that it can as just being fiction, the one thing no entity can deny is its own recognition of "I am me", aka, The Law of Identity.'

Hajun cannot deny her ability to transcend him due to needing to recognise himself to function.
No Limit Fallacy, you can't just say that power would worm on something infinite infinities above anything in her verse

Seems like they are the same ability in a round about way to me. Her's allows her to have a reactive power level with no limits his allows his power level to increase exponentially forever with no limit.

Also TLOI is infinite levels of transcendancy over a High 1-A not just one infinite level of transcendancy.

Characters who are quantifiably boundless can do NLF shit.

Even i who read all the scan and justification in the CRT doesnt know what's makes her 1-A+ or higher, im just don't get the scan for it

This thread seems pointless at this point. Should it be closed?

I think its fine to close this thread since OP already get the answer, as for anyone who feel iffy about TLOI ratings feel free to make a CRT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back