• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding Higher Dimensionality

So I have been reading the Xeno Goku threads where peeps try to constantly upgrade him to Low 1-C/High 2-A via "Transcending into the Real World" which is allegedly a higher dimension that views all of DBH Universes as fiction and this popped up a big question in my mind

Suppose there are two Universes. Universe X and Universe Y. Universe X views Universe Y as nothing more than mere fiction and Universe Y isn't aware that their Universe is nothing but mere fiction controlled by people in Universe X. So is this clear proof that Universe X is a High 2-A construct?? Or is there any more additional info required for it to be accepted as High 2-A??

Depends. There's a difference between actually viewing a universe as fiction, and having another equal universe that has a work of fiction identical to your "real" world.

Let's say there are infinite number of universe Y and even so, Universe X still views them all as fiction. Moreover, assume that there is a statement such as "Universe X created all of the countless/infinite number of Universe Y" or that "There's a massive difference between Universe X with that of all of Universe Ys". Will that be good enough for High 2-A or much higher dimensional level for Universe X?

I agree with ZacharyGrossman273 about viewing a universe as fiction, and having another equal universe that has a work of fiction identical to your "real" world. However, in my opinion, I think with what you said above meets the requirements for High 2-A though unsure about anything above such as Tier 1-C or 1-B unless substantial concrete proof is there.

Lancer45Man said:
I agree with ZacharyGrossman273 about viewing a universe as fiction, and having another equal universe that has a work of fiction identical to your "real" world. However, in my opinion, I think with what you said above meets the requirements for High 2-A though unsure about anything above such as Tier 1-C or 1-B unless substantial concrete proof is there.
Oh, I see. Makes sense as to why Xeno Goku is still not High 2-A/Low 1-C

For example, the luminous being is actually shown to be completely transcendent over the DnD multiverse and can control it in adition to viewing it is as fiction, unlike Xenoverse "real world" which just shows them as normal humans who can't actually control dragon ball world, although they know about it through in universe fiction.

Back