• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding 2-C

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
I am just here to ask a question (i.e 3), whether this turns into a mess or not is out of my control.

1) Is the gap between Low 2-C unquantifiable? If so, would it not be impossible to reach 2-C simply by scaling and multipliers (unless you are scaling to a 2-C of course)?

2) Are there exceptions to this rule or can these exceptions even exist?

3) Where did this logic come from as I remember when we had characters reach 2-C simply by AP scaling.

I just want some simple answers. Of course a certain verse that is extremely popular and needlessly controversial on this site is the reason for this thread.

Didn't that happen in dragon ball because the gods of destruction have a 2-C feat for if 2 of them fight? So they weren't given 2-C but low 2-C?

If it's impossible to reach by multiplying shouldn't it be impossible to lose by dividing?

Since this is clearly not talking about you know who, i'll just post an example of another verse that has recently gotten this to happen to them after a huge discussion on it.

Go to these threads on where it was decided.

Questions, if a character is already Baseline 2-C.. and then fights another Baseline 2-C Character, but character A transforms to be stronger and lolstomps Character B. Does this make him 3x Spacetime Continuum busting power

or is the gap between every universe unquantifiable for example going from Baseling 2-C to only 1x's above that.

1. yes, all the tiers are supposed to be based on real life, and the only reason we don't have high 2-A or 1-A in the potency chart is because we irl don't even know if a multiverse exist and thus can't make any kind of calculations about it, much less higher dimensional levels.

2. dbz seems to have it? kinda of.

maybe if a verse says that a character needs to become x times stronger to reach and destroy other universes, but they would need to specify that the distance is a factor wihtout saying any distance since it coud be smaller or bigger than our multiverse's distance ( which we have no idea)

3. don't know about it.

I disagree with the notion that the gap should be incomparable

An exception could exist if verse specifies thing

Don't think dragon ball fans would be the ones supporting the weird 5D axis thing but that is the only example I can think of 2-C via scaling chain

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Since this is clearly not talking about you know who, i'll just post an example of another verse that has recently gotten this to happen to them after a huge discussion on it.
Go to these threads on where it was decided.
Well there was a person in thread 2 that did say the round up from the first thread was that beerus + champa = 2-C so that answers that bit of the interpretation.

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
Questions, if a character is already Baseline 2-C.. and then fights another Baseline 2-C Character, but character A transforms to be stronger and lolstomps Character B. Does this make him 3x Spacetime Continuum busting power
or is the gap between every universe unquantifiable for example going from Baseling 2-C to only 1x's above that.
i think this follows the same reason that being 2-C and then having a 500,5x boost wouldn't make you 2-B

not only is the distance unknown, we don't know if it is constant.

universe A and B could be 3 light years, but what about C? he could be 17 light years away or more.

if we consider that multiverse as a constant distance, then yes, but i think it would be 4x busting power

if it is in a unspecificed multiverse, no, the distance could be way too high for the AP difference between the characters

Matthew Schroeder said:
1) Yes, absolutely.

2) No.

3) Dragon Ball Fans.
Actually Matt I'm pretty sure the wiki already had you reach 2-C by AP scaling then someone brought up the unquantifiable gap.

Back