• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding 1-A profiles with "Others" tab

Status
Not open for further replies.
So within the one year I have been in this wiki, while "1-A matchups" aren't banned, they aren't supposed to be added due to basically its unquantifiable? Or something? I'm not sure. If we're basically gonna not at all add 1-A matchups then whats the point with having the Notable Victories, Losses, and Incons? Shouldn't they be removed? Characters that have other statistics like the Anti-Monitor, The World Forger, The new Thanos, Reinhard Heydrich, Ea, Pennywise. Them keeping their Notable wins, losses, and incons I can understand, but those who are a flat out 1-A like The Presence, Oblivio, Michael Demiurgos, etc. shouldn't have their section of notable wins, losses, and incons be removed?

The wins/losses/inconclusive sections should be removed from the 1-A profiles, yes.

You can ask our content moderators to help out with this if you wish. Just remember to link to this thread on their message walls.

the thing is those victories are not from their 1A keys its from their 4C 4B 2C 2A keys not their uncouantafiable keys

and while anti monitor forger thanos and reinhard have seperate keys from their 1A forms, oblivion presence michael don't have seperate keys aka they are only 1A and nothing else therefore their matches can't be added

Sir sun man said:
the thing is those victories are not from their 1A keys its from their 4C 4B 2C 2A keys not their uncouantafiable keys
and while anti monitor forger thanos and reinhard have seperate keys from their 1A forms, oblivion presence michael don't have seperate keys aka they are only 1A and nothing else therefore their matches can't be added
I know. I was only talking about profiles that have a solid 1-A rating such as Lucifer Morningstar (DC Comics), The Presence, The Thought Robot, etc. those who have only the 1-A key, their notable wins, losses, and incons, should be removed, but those with other keys like Thanos who has a 4-B and 2-A key, The DC Monitors who have a 2-A key, and Reinhard Heydrich who has a 5-B and a 3-A key should keep their notable wins losses and incon tabs.

The profiles with mixed tiers should have their win/loss sections remain, yes. The ones with only 1-A or higher ratings should not though.

I definitely agree with this, removing the Other section for pure 1-As but keeping it for mixed obviously.

Again, you need to ask the content moderators to come here and help with fixing this problem.

Hmm, the process being proposed here seems pretty cut and dry. If I find I have some spare time, I'll look into helping out with this as well.

Thank you to everybody who helped out.

Should I close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back