• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Meta/Registration Thread (One Spot Left)

Faruel1998 said:
Okay, Age is acceptable but unicron no, it's too powerful
DC is a good verse
You know it's so funny? I know so many powerful characters... but it's all shit when I need to remember at least one of them lol.

Shame I can't use my OC from my book lol. Mind you, he'd be like 2-C at least.

How about.... Gilgamesh (Nasuverse): 6-C

We don't use OC and the rules say no characters or powers above 3-A.

However, choose two powers, weapons or techniques you want.

Mh, ok, I'll choose your second power.

Remember, you can only use it with Charge Stones, almost all of us have two right now and after you have consumed them you won't be able to use the powers you've chosen.

However, now fill out the character sheet to create your character

Theme: Naive Hero - Compassion - Misunderstood Monster - Existence

Name: Age (Heroic Age) 4:B

Appearance: Age

Characters: Zatana: 4-B (Magic), Batman: 4-B (Martial Artist)

Desired Charge Power: Mind Manipulation (Code Gease)

Characters means the character that you want the verses. Theme is what your character will be. Example: Big Guns, Fire + Water, B*tch, etc

For the characters to insert the link you simply have to type [[and write the name of the character you want, a screen will appear with the name just click on that.

The theme is not about the verse but more the description or theme of your character, it will help the Game Master to choose a random character more easily.

Example, my character has Mecha-golem as its theme because ... well, it's a mecha-golem.

You can choose the one that best represents your character, Hero, Antihero, vigilante, magician, knight, whatever you want.

Faruel1998 said:
For the characters to insert the link you simply have to type [[and write the name of the character you want, a screen will appear with the name just click on that.
The theme is not about the verse but more the description or theme of your character, it will help the Game Master to choose a random character more easily.

Example, my character has Mecha-golem as its theme because ... well, it's a mecha-golem.

You can choose the one that best represents your character, Hero, Antihero, vigilante, magician, knight, whatever you want.
Made the edits. Is that ok?

Specify the version of the characters, and it is only 2 characters and 2 Desired powers, the other 2 characters will be choose by Yobo

Only one theme can suffice and only 2 characters, the other 2 will give you the Game Master

And the characters don't have to be above 3-A

Drite77 said:
Specify the version of the characters, and it is only 2 characters and 2 Desired powers, the other 2 characters will be choose by Yobo
I couldn't decide on the second charge power, so I've left it up to Faruel1998. And Once more I've edited the characters.

NostalgiaTrip said:
Drite77 said:
I couldn't decide on the second charge power, so I've left it up to Faruel1998. And Once more I've edited the characters.
You need to specify the version of the character. Link to their page and such

@NostalgiaTrip

I'm not sure. We already have a lot of people, and this is probably a bit too difficult for a beginner at RPs. There may be better ones for you to look at first. Sorry.

Back