• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals 2 RP Thread

"If you could move us all out of here, that'd be nice, we can start planning or exploring afterwards. If we try to explain right now, while they're all panicked, it might go poorly." Asahi responds

"Alright, thank you!"

Asshole. I run back to e- OHGODTHAT'SWAYFASTERTHANIEXPECTED!!!!!! Like the itself was ripped open, a sonic explosion blasts from my running, shattering any nearby window and cracking the asphalt underneath my feet. The sound nearly gets me deaf, so i do a forced break, tripping and tumbling down across the streets for several meters. It ******* hurt, but at least i'm close to everyone now.

"Mental note... get used to speed."

I get up and dust off my clothes.

"Alright, few things. For one, this is a normal place as far as i see. I know some of you must have seen some batshit insane stuff, but for these guys even the ******* Gecko is abnormal. Second, you can't just go around helping people like a superhero, that's the police's job... speaking of the police, they are coming and have guns. Guns will ******* kill us. And even more oddly, look at the sky. The fact no one has commented yet... definetly confirms something odd is at play here. We definetly need to get the **** out of here, so do any of you buckos have means of mass transportation?"

I can only really believe half of those things came out of my mouth.

"Well, I'll take everyone who agrees to an unpopulated area. Up to you who comes along."

Elizabeth says, her body glows a deep blue briefly and she prepares to use Freedom on everyone who consents.

It is at this point multiple ARV’s appear in the street, carrying SWAT police. A man appears out of one and says:

”We know what‘s going on here. Surrender now and you’ll be detained peacefully.“

Almost as if on queue as the man speaks, everyone who consented would be teleported with Elizabeth to uninhabited wilderness somewhere in the US.

The frightened mans speed more or less goes in one ear and out the other, as I'm focusing on something else.. outside of the comment about the sky though. Just as the man wraps up his short speech in the black clothing, I find myself elsewhere. A forest, I presume. The man's first comment is rather confusing, though.

I turn to the two knowledgeable people.

"Do you have any idea what that man meant? And, also, why was the sky full of odd colors?"

I swallow hard. Shit, this isn't good... though the well endowed redhead said something about transporting? Whatever it is i- OH OKAY COOL.

I fall down my ass after the teleport.

"God, i hate everything about today."

Testing my powers now would be a good idea, but i'd rather rest.

"Difficult to say. It's possible one of the entities has inserted some of their own in society as well. I've been told they did that last time. And as such that some people are aware of what is what, to some extent at least."

Elizabeth explained to the best of her ability.

"... this sounds like some sort of test to me. I don't want to have to hurt people who are being forced to try and kill me..."

"Considering how fast they arrived, and the fact that it was the swat team immediately makes me think the entities were involved." Asahi comments

"And I believe this is possibly all some sort of test. If you'd rather not be forced to defend yourself, maybe you should all just, try to lay low for a little while, and see if things blow over."

Dy3 raises her hands "W-what's going onn...? I was just coming home from a convention with some of my friends..." Dy3 says, attempting to lie a bit.

"It's something like that. Last time some of their own were thrown at the summoned, they seemed to represent certain aspects about living beings in general, being in opposition to some. We don't know why exactly they're doing what they do, just that they are. If normal humans cause trouble I'll try to incapacitate them at least."

"I find you all far more interesting then the machinations of those entities."

Elizabeth said, seemingly trailing off to a different thought after explaining.

"Right... i'd rather just not kill anyone honestly."

Though i'm willing to do it. That last part is left out though. If anything, doing my work but more effectively sounds pretty dope. Maybe this is my way of coping.

"But i'd also rather not just sit on my ass."

Maybe now testing those powers would be a good idea.

"I... see."

I don't, for the most part. I get the ideas, sure, but the logic behind it goes right over my head. This seems like a rather needlessly violent way to test people, and those beings clearly have some level of great power...

Dy3 raises her hands "W-what's going onn...? I was just coming home from a convention with some of my friends..." Dy3 says, attempting to lie a bit.
”Woman, or whatever you are, if you’re going to try and trick us after we saw what we just did, we’re going to take that as a show of hostility. Either surrender or don’t.”

"I surrender!" Dy3 says, looking worried more than anything. Sure, she could easily get rid of them... but that wouldn't be right, it would be harming people who have not done anything bad per say, which was heavily against her.

“Alright, enter the vehicle we have here then. We have multiple guns pointed on you, so it’s easier for both of us.”

"All-mighty beings treating us like pet peeves... don't mock me."

That pisses me off immensely, but that'll do no good for now. Time to test powers...

Detective Vision. The world is so much more detailed now... wow, that's useful. I can even predict future events this way. What the hell man...

Seems i have a pocket dimension full of equipment too, cool. I feel much smarter as well, pretty combat ready too. Feels nice... there's also two other things, but i'll leave it for later.

Well, for now, doing a scan of my allies is a good idea.

"That's only a fraction of what my ability can do, even now, weakened as it is."

Elizabeth explained, seeming rather self assured and giving a slight grin.

Asahi let's out a slight chuckle at his sister's confidence before speaking to her.

"So now that we're away from that city, what do you think we should do? We could head to another city where we having been seen yet, and move from there, or we could wait here for a while."

He turns to the others that were teleported and continues

"We could all try to get to know eachother a bit as well." He proposes

"You mentioned your parents arranged for you to be a part of this right? What did it take to make a deal with the entities?"

I ask as I turn to the female twin.

"Oh no, this wasn't a deal. They threw us in here against the entities' will."

Elizabeth said, smiling.

"And I am rather curious about you all, I'd like to hear about your worlds too. I can take you places if you want as well."

"Oh, so your parents are strong enough to just do that. I guess the affront to their pride or whatever equivalent they had to pride was what the sparks were arguing about."

My eyes widen after hearing the second thing Elizabeth said.

"Wait, does places include where we were before the entities took us?"

"Indeed."

Elizabeth replied, still smiling.

"And sadly, no. My main ability has notably weakened since coming to this world, so worlds beyond this one are out of my reach at the moment."

Alright, time to analyse everyone. Let's see...

Mal... car? Was that his name? Either way, he seems pretty cool. His face is weird when compared to his body, seemily much younger. From the look on his eyes and the way he breathes, i wager he sees something similar to me. His insides look normal.

Blue haired guy. He seems interesting to say the least, but normal as far as i see.

Male simbling... what was his name again? Adachi? Musashi? Whatever. From their similar facial expression and very close age, i would guess the simblings are twins, which is neat. Adashi himself has quite the interesting physiology. His skeleton and organs... aren't really that. They're more like placeholders. Probably some magic shit.

Now onto Elizabeth, she seems to share Adaichi's weird ass physiology. Guess that supports the twins theory. She's very pretty either way. And... ******* hell! What kind of anime style shit are those- no, that's sexual harrasement, i need to keep this 100% professional.

Slapping my blushiness aside, Aiden is next... he's weird. His demeanor, quite condescending if you ask me, is worth of a king. I wonder what kind of life he has.

With everyone done, i look at blue hair.

"Don't think we've introduced ourselves yet. Miles D. Wright. Pleasure working with you."

"O-oh."

I shrug and look to the side.

"I don't think my world would be that interesting. You mentioned this is just a repeat of what happened to your parents, so you'd probably know what the world you were born in was like in the beginning. Unless your parents were tyrants who erased all records of the past but somehow I don't get that feel considering how they brute forced you into the same system that lead to them becoming so strong."

I turn to the guy who kept freaking out earlier.

I guess I can refer to him as Miles in my head now.

"I'm Silas. I'd say it's good to meet you, but we're in strange enough circumstances that I'll wait on that."

"I suppose I should introduce myself properly as well. I am Prince Aiden Aurum of the Kingdom of Flame, and it is an honor to meet you all!" He smiles, putting a closed fist over his chest. His cape flows in the wind, somewhat dramatically.

Elizabeth notices the detective staring at her chest, she looks him over in response, but doesn't say anything.

She then turned to Silas.

"All sorts of worlds can be interesting, though from your words should I assume that yours was much like this one? And we weren't really born in a world, rather the two of us were born between worlds."

Prince, not King. Close enough... shit, i think she noticed. Nice ******* move, dumbass.

"That's an understatement, but... hopefully we get through it. Let's do our best, Silas and everyone else."

With everyone sharing their stories... well, i guess i can share a bit.

"Me myself, my world is exactly like this. Minus the lightning in the sky. I didn't really do much either... makes you question whatever the method these entities have for chosing is."

"Yeah, basically. I haven't seen anything that proves otherwise, but we've only been in here for a few minutes so I could be wrong."

I put a hand to my chin.

"Between worlds? Does being born outside of a world grant you any noticeable boons or is that where your house/mansion/whatever extreme living area was?"

"Our parents traveled a lot. After their trial ended, they took off out of that world, and went around others. Our home wasn't locked in any one world, and as she says, we were quite literally born between them."

"So uh, is that a yes or a no on the between worlds birth thing giving you special powers? Cause the whole teleporting thing seems like it might be related."

"It's possible. Either that or I just inherited something from mom and dad."

Elizabeth replied briefly, then turned to Miles.

"I wanted to ask you, if you're willing to say that is, what were some of the things you said there about, when we were in the void?"

"Ah."

I instantly go red. That was embarassing, looking back.

"...sorry for being rude back there. Uh, did i say anything weird in specific?"

Back