• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Red Like Roses VS Blue Like Violets

Silver Eyes only works on E V U L and stuff of the like

Her Sembalence is mostly speed amp, which Shifuto has.

i think silver eyes only works on beings that don't have a soul

i'm only halfway through vol 2 so i don't really know much about silver eyes besides what i saw from the wiki, oof

It only works on things somehow spawned from The God of D A N K N E S S, like Maidens or Grimm.

Shifuto is neither.

Anyways

I'll still probably have to go for Ruby due to having more availability for her speed amp, versatility and reach with her massive, impractical stick with a knife on it

Remember when Shifuto matches were possible for more then 5 seconds

Shifuto used to change tier

every week

One week was 9-C Shifuto and

then next week was 2-B Shifuto to go then High 6-A

I think Shifuto takes it because his AP and Durability are a whole tier higher than Ruby's, Speed seems to be Ruby's only real advantage and speed is equalized, which means their speed boosts should put them about equal.

This was when Shifuto was High 8-C and when it wasn't Ruby getting pasted against a wall with a single touch

Back