• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Records of ragnarok maybe upgrade

According to the latest chapter of records of ragnarok hajun is confirmed by hades to have destroyed half of hellheim. This could be a multi galaxy level feat, if we asume the realm is universal in size which we should.

Anyone who scales to hajun should be at this level :/ Ehh

By the way i disagree.

Since we really don't know how big are Hell Size in Shuumatsu no Vlakyrie universe.
About Hajun destroy half of hell i think it's has different or many context and it's not meaning Hajun really destroy it directly in an instant, or maybe another context could be that Hajun destroys gradually.

By the way i disagree.

Since we really don't know how big are Hell Size in Shuumatsu no Vlakyrie universe.
About Hajun destroy half of hell i think it's has different or many context and it's not meaning Hajun really destroy it directly in an instant, or maybe another context could be that Hajun destroys gradually.
Alright also i have honestly forgotten about this

NEO from Toriko kinda ****** up an entire universe overtime but is like, High 4-C. So no, even if Hel was universal in size, it wouldn't give much.

I know but only high 4 C for destroying a universe. Sounds so weird i mean what did he take thousands of years
The high 4-C comes from being Neo being able to destroy a planet that would generate a force more powerful than a supernova. The same doesn't apply here. Also, the size of the dimension is unknown so we have no specific size. At most we know is that they are planet-sized. Please read this for Universal Sized realms. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Universe

The high 4-C comes from being Neo being able to destroy a planet that would generate a force more powerful than a supernova. The same doesn't apply here. Also, the size of the dimension is unknown so we have no specific size. At most we know is that they are planet-sized. Please read this for Universal Sized realms. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Universe
In my defence the other guy said it was an entire universe

The Blue Universe is an entire universe tho. We even have a scan saying so as part of his justification (Pair explaining how he devored the entire blue universe and could do the same to the Red).

Quasiyuri
Oh, that's because, in the Toriko universe, we actually know it's universe sized since Neo actually consumed all the galaxies, and when he was defeated, he threw up all the galaxies. The galaxies were all stated to have filled the universe.

Oh, that's because, in the Toriko universe, we actually know it's universe sized since Neo actually consumed all the galaxies, and when he was defeated, he threw up all the galaxies. The galaxies were all stated to have filled the universe.
I know. I just explained how, even if Hel was a universe (which it isn't), Hajun feat wouldn't mean much; with Toriko as an example.

According to the latest chapter of records of ragnarok hajun is confirmed by hades to have destroyed half of hellheim. This could be a multi galaxy level feat, if we asume the realm is universal in size which we should.

Anyone who scales to hajun should be at this level :/ Ehh

To throw in my interpretation of the “destroying half of hell” feat, is it possible that he just meant destroying half of all of the buildings and such? This really just comes down to the phrasing being imprecise, but it could be important to the argument. For example, if someone said “this person destroyed Manhattan” in real life, most people would probably think something like a terrorist attack that levelled all of the buildings in the area, which I think would be quite different than wiping out the entire island, land and all. Or how humans are considered to be “destroying the earth” with pollution and such, but we aren’t literally going to cause the planet to shatter or explode. Now, given that the timeframe for the event is unknown, along with the ambiguous phrasing, it seems possible that he just went on a rampage through multiple cities like a peeved King Kong, and didn’t vaporize 50% of the matter in the realm. That’s kinda regardless of the size of the realm if that’s the case, so that’s a different issue, but it seems like a possible interpretation of Hades’ explanation to me.

To throw in my interpretation of the “destroying half of hell” feat, is it possible that he just meant destroying half of all of the buildings and such? This really just comes down to the phrasing being imprecise, but it could be important to the argument. For example, if someone said “this person destroyed Manhattan” in real life, most people would probably think something like a terrorist attack that levelled all of the buildings in the area, which I think would be quite different than wiping out the entire island, land and all. Or how humans are considered to be “destroying the earth” with pollution and such, but we aren’t literally going to cause the planet to shatter or explode. Now, given that the timeframe for the event is unknown, along with the ambiguous phrasing, it seems possible that he just went on a rampage through multiple cities like a peeved King Kong, and didn’t vaporize 50% of the matter in the realm. That’s kinda regardless of the size of the realm if that’s the case, so that’s a different issue, but it seems like a possible interpretation of Hades’ explanation to me.
The issue is, the realms aren't universal in size. So even saying that Hajun destroyed half of hell, it would still be somewhat comparable to Zeus who in his Adamas form could destroy Heaven. So still Planet level.

The issue is, the realms aren't universal in size. So even saying that Hajun destroyed half of hell, it would still be somewhat comparable to Zeus who in his Adamas form could destroy Heaven. So still Planet level.
Yeah, I completely agree with everything all of you have brought up for it being planet level, just wanted to address the lack of clarity in Hades’ statement and how it could be interpreted to mean either wrecking civilizations and structures in the realm, or actually damaging the physical realm itself. Regardless, planet level still holds up either way.

Back