• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reason for Jinn Page?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this came to mind a while ago and I decided to put it here.

Why is there a page for Jinn? She is not shown to be a fighter in any capacity nor can she be used as one, as she only answers questions. At best she should be classified as an item. If the page has to stay however then I believe it would be better if it was renamed to Relic of Knowledge, to focus on the relic aspect.

Thoughts?

You do know Jinn isn't an item right. The Relic of Knowledge is a mediator for communicating with Jinn. Not to mention the Relics are concepts or at least their power is. Also, I do see why you have be a fighter to have a page. No offense but this post seems like a waste of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back