• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mad God + Void Entity P&A Rework (RotMG) (STAFF HELP NEEDED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I really should note that Marble Colossus ALSO has Entity's corruption, scaling to Forgotten King who, just by being possessed, corrupted the entire Shattered Kingdom

I recommend calcing Oryx's size too, and note that demons can chill in magma with 0 issues and yet they have problems in Shaitan's lair
Will get to it.
And I really should note that Marble Colossus ALSO has Entity's corruption, scaling to Forgotten King who, just by being possessed, corrupted the entire Shattered Kingdom
Not so sure about that since it could just be his magic + Void Entity's corruption, but I can add it for now since it's not really that far fetched.

Will get to it.

Not so sure about that since it could just be his magic + Void Entity's corruption, but I can add it for now since it's not really that far fetched.
Thank you

either way it'd be like that, since literally everything in lost halls besides cultist hideout dudes are corrupted

Oh, and minor complaint, It'd be Macro-Quantum matter Manipulation as the smallest things are Quarks or Photons or whatever

Oh, and minor complaint, It'd be Macro-Quantum matter Manipulation as the smallest things are Quarks or Photons or whatever
I put quantum since it's at the root of physics itself and makes up reality as a whole. It also precedes the fundamental core which is what created all matter.

I put quantum since it's at the root of physics itself and makes up reality as a whole. It also precedes the fundamental core which is what created all matter.
Macro-Quantum is smaller, however, so we go for the smallest thing we can do for such a statement

Added an accepted large size calc to Oryx 2 and 3.
The blog isn't there?

image.png

I removed "Can inflict Sick on a large group of people without needing to hit them" due to recent game balancing which removed the sicken counter.

The most controversial ability here (being the AE for the Void Entity) is supported with it also being straightforward.

As I told you on dc, you should get scans for the abilities that don't have them. Besides that, everything else seems to be in order for me.

Since the revision is very straightforward and simple (being almost a clean up of stuff already on the profiles from what I could see), my input should be enough. You may apply this. But get those references first, damn it

I removed "Can inflict Sick on a large group of people without needing to hit them" due to recent game balancing which removed the sicken counter.
Fair enough

The most controversial ability here (being the AE for the Void Entity) is supported with it also being straightforward.

As I told you on dc, you should get scans for the abilities that don't have them. Besides that, everything else seems to be in order for me.

Since the revision is very straightforward and simple (being almost a clean up of stuff already on the profiles from what I could see), my input should be enough. You may apply this. But get those references first, damn it

Fair enough
Thank you. This can be closed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back