• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Bruh I've been looking at the edits and the bandana dee profile is a mess. You kept 4-A as four a but in the attack potency it is 4-A+ and in the striking strength you wrote Galactic class+... Bruh

Bruh I've been looking at the edits and the bandana dee profile is a mess. You kept 4-A as four a but in the attack potency it is 4-A+ and in the striking strength you wrote Galactic class+... Bruh
... Okay I'll take full responsibility on that one lol. It's been too long since I've used the editor, guess I overestimated my own prowess.

Are any editors who have a greater skill at editing properly willing to correct the structural errors?

so what i can say is that GK should probably scale in his aeon form as he wields a heart spear which was used to beat void and also team kirby. Idk about HiAD bosses

So is there any progress? Cause i see Kirby, Void, MK, DDD, Bandana Dee and shadow kirby who are 3-C, but some characters still aren't. Please make sure to take your time doing it as otherwise I'mma have to deal with my headache and do it myself

Alright, I'm done editting, the low-tiers need to be editted like this in the summons they can do as they have it.

The regular bosses in Team Kirby need to be editted too but there's a catch for them, they point out feats they have with other bosses at random points in time but they're only "At least Multi-Solar System level+, likely Galaxy level'' if they're stronger than base Galacta Knight. So they need to be "Multi-Solar System level [something to point out it was before Galacta Knight], at least Multi-Solar System level+, likely Galaxy level [something to point out it was after Galacta Knight was fought]''. Someone should propose something about it and after it we see what to do.

I've a question. Didn't it take 4 spears to beat Void? Wouldn't that mean that GK scales below VT as he's 1/4th as powerful?

We don't even know if they even harmed each other in that confrontation, only that sealing/hax was used in it. The team work may have only been needed to do that, or maybe it wasn't needed as maybe 1 hero alone (GK, if he was one) can create around 20 spears when 4 wre used. It doesn't matter scaling wise.

And GK is already weaker than Void Termina while still comparable, his profile says he's stronger than Kirby, Kirby battled Void Termina and could explicitly harm him on his own but still needed 3 other allies for that battle.

I mean to be fair he's stronger than base kirby. The Kirby's GK fought ≠ actual Kirby who can use the SA Glider by himself and in theory can solo Void. The kirbys were only capable of handling one ability at a time so they should be weaker.

Have you corrected all of the previous editing errors Eficiente? Also, I think that I noticed you inserting inaccurate wordings in the striking strength sections yesterday, so that would need to be fixed as well.

I mean to be fair he's stronger than base kirby. The Kirby's GK fought ≠ actual Kirby who can use the SA Glider by himself and in theory can solo Void. The kirbys were only capable of handling one ability at a time so they should be weaker.
That seems to be the case. It doesn't matter if they can't use that item or if they can defeat Void, the scaling Team Kirby has next to GK is what their profiles says. That last thing is 1 big headcanon, handling 1 ability has nothing to do with power, Kirby can beat others w/o copy abilities, other characters as powerful don't use copy abilities, and Kirby too only uses 1 ability at a time most of the time, unless you meant to say that those Kirbys having less abilities to work with somehow means they're weaker. Do not make up info, we use objectivity.
Have you corrected all of the previous editing errors Eficiente? Also, I think that I noticed you inserting inaccurate wordings in the striking strength sections yesterday, so that would need to be fixed as well.
Yes, they're like this now.

Thank you for helping out Eficiente.

What is left to do in this thread?

Okay. Is it fine if I close this thread then?

I unlocked this thread to check if everything worked out in an acceptable manner here.

Back