• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reality Warping Doppelgangers face off! (Doodlebob vs Doppelganger (Scribblenauts)) (0-2-0)

Hmm now doodlebob seems to have a bit more hax but Doppelganger has superior summons and adjectives would give him to edge now. He can just amp himself to supersonic and blitz him right?

Do you have an exact multiplier for the amp? both are gonna start unknown speed due to speed being equlized
Its baseline I think since its reality warping but I believe supersonic or hypersonic or whatever is much faster than the unknown

Its baseline I think since its reality warping but I believe supersonic or hypersonic or whatever is much faster than the unknown
By baseline I'm going to assume you mean 2x amp and if so, the speed difference won't be big enough to be a blitz.

By baseline I'm going to assume you mean 2x amp and if so, the speed difference won't be big enough to be a blitz.
Its unknown (no feats) vs literal supersonic pretty sure thats a blitz or makes Alexander so fast that he can beat the living hell out of doodlebob

Its unknown (no feats) vs literal supersonic pretty sure thats a blitz or makes Alexander so fast that he can beat the living hell out of doodlebob
So, you're saying that Doppelganger can amp himself to supersonic while Doodle is unknown due to being equalized to Doppelganger original speed?

Well on the side of Doodlebob, he is a bit stronger (942587113.723 joules vs 311773794.737 joules) more skilled, (He's able to easily beat up Squidward who is a karate master), He can also stay alive after being reduced to only an arm. Also The Magic Pencil's eraser ignores durability so he only needs to one good hit with it is needed to finish the fight.

Well on the side of Doodlebob, he is a bit stronger (942587113.723 joules vs 311773794.737 joules) more skilled, (He's able to easily beat up Squidward who is a karate master), He can also stay alive after being reduced to only an arm. Also The Magic Pencil's eraser ignores durability so he only needs to one good hit with it is needed to finish the fight.
By the way I am pretty sure Alex is actually smarter and is more skilled here on his profile "expert in close combat weapons and long range weapons"

I am thinking about making a crt about doppelganger which might make this battle a big stomp

Back