• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Real World revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I'm conflicted, becuase I have to reach a conclusion, but I want to keep everyone happy

Seol404 said:
Now I'm conflicted, becuase I have to reach a conclusion, but I want to keep everyone happy
Just make the verse have two supreme beings, and everyone will be happy.

Also, can I link a thread here?

I cant do that, do you know how confusing that would be

Well, I gave my two cents on it. Perhaps you should request advice from a few others? Put it in the Random thread, those things are meant for shameless plugs anyway.

Seol404 said:
you're writing the story, if you want to have two supreme beings you can have two supreme beings, people already agree that the two are the strongest

Yellowpig10 said:
Seol404 said:
you're writing the story, if you want to have two supreme beings you can have two supreme beings, people already agree that the two are the strongest
But I dont want two supreme beings

Do I have to make another JBW exploding image?

I'm running out of nuke backgrounds.

How do I make everyone happy while keeping in line with my original idea

Damn you Crabwale why did you have to make this so hard for me

Yellowpig10 said:
Seol404 said:
your original idea just doesn't work
The only reason it doesn't work is because eveyone would be salty if it did

Seol404 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
Seol404 said:
your original idea just doesn't work
The only reason it doesn't work is because eveyone would be salty if it did
listen, take it from me, i've had alot of ideas and whatever my original idea is for something it wasn't probably very good, and i think that's true for everyone

No, it worked fine, its just that nobody would be happy if I put it into place, having two supreme beings would be worse than my other idea

Changed the thread to reflect it's new purpose.

Well, it's your own fault for not specifying this earlier. By allowing that to happen, you have let me create a profile that was designed to be Dump's equal at the absolute least and now I don't want to back down.

I know, I ****** up really badly, I thought it was clear that Dump was supposed to be the strongest but apearently it wasnt

I donno, we figure it out I guess

Yes, but H O W ? is the big question there.

You know, I don't want to bludgeo anyone with my opinion anymore, but my solution still seems like the best choice to avoid butthurt conflicting interests.

Why did I have to be so nice...

Crabwhale said:
So, should I take that as a yes?
No, I;m still pondering the possible ways that I can keep eveyone happy

Maybe, I guess, I don't know, sure

Kay, I'll just leave it open in case anyone wants to throw their 2 cents into it.

Should the portraits of the Real World be changed around to reflect the power of individuals?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back