• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Real life Joker vs Light world Kris

Joker and Kris fight in the real world

Speed equalized

Both in character

Kris is 10-B, real life Joker is probably around the same

who wins?

Really grasping at straws for a Persona vs UT/DR matchup, are we?

Anyways, Ren should be comparable to Makoto Yuki, who fended off multiple thugs at once. Joker is also vastly more intelligent than Kris.

Voting Ren.

In the real world, Ren can use his Third Eye Ability for a slight advantage. Ren is shown, at his... "Peak" I suppose, to be Training consistently, either in his attic or at a proffessional Gym, with highly effective Protein exported from other places in the world. Ren also, unironically, could hypothetically have a Bag with Morgana inside it as a hypothetical standard equipment in the real world, which could mean Kris has to deal with a Cat trying to slice at his face while Ren's also fighting. Ren also carries Fake Gun's- This could be used to scare Kris into submission, hypothetically, unless Kris somehow figures out that the Guns are, well, fake. Worst case scenario, Ren can use the vast amount of food he somehow carries around to heal himself/invigorate his energy- Hypothetically of course. Also, I believe Ren's Fate hax extends outside the Metaverse, right?

I threw a lot of hypotheticals but, my point is I'm assuming Ren takes the win.

Back