• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reaction and Perception

i don't know if anyone has discussed this topic yet.

i mean this is actually a reaction speed time frame, not a perception speed time frame.

explain how the eye works:

the human eye sends about 60 frames per second (fps) to the brain, which combines these images to create a smooth and continuous visual experience.

formula 1/speed here is 1m to assume that when out of percep the character will be immobile and unable to move.

to explain it easily, I will take the speed of light as an example.

char A has the speed of light moving in the time frame 0.000000003336s AkA 1/299792450 char B out reaction/blizt makes char A immobile and unable to move any further, then the distance char B moves also moves in the time frame 0.000000003336s if char B does not move in this time frame then character A has moved more than 1m.

basically the real speed of perception is faster than this but at the same using this time frame for out reaction/perception is completely reasonable.

LoL

Agrre :
Neutral :
Disagree :

Last edited:
this thread just confirms that i'm not a newbie because yesterday's Naruto debunk thread was closed for no reason i think people think i'm not capable of doing it, anyway if this thread isn't enough to prove my level then the next thread will be debunk pytago formula and angsize of vsbw.

this thread just confirms that i'm not a newbie because yesterday's Naruto debunk thread was closed for no reason i think people think i'm not capable of doing it, anyway if this thread isn't enough to prove my level then the next thread will be debunk pytago formula and angsize of vsbw.
No, it was closed because you don't properly chose anything to "debunk", you just asked people to give calculations to you, and that's not how it works, well, at least here. Beyond that, the only calculation that you tried to argue that was incorrect ins't used on our profiles at all

In short: It was closed because the thread didn't had any purpose on it's original post and tried to remove from the profiles a calc..... That is not even currently used on the profiles

I'm sorry for the misunderstanding.
btw how i can create a thread to check all Naruto FTL calcs?
I don't recommend you talking about all the calcs in a single thread, since it makes the CRT messed up

You can check the currently used calculations by acessing the Verse page:

Back