• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Raz (Psychonauts) vs Kary-08 - Mind and Metal

Well since Raz got stuff added, time to give him a go I guess. (Also play Psychonauts if you ain't already its a gem)

Anyway plot is Raz got word of a robot that's been killing humans, slipping away from the camp and agent Cruller Raz locates Kary and seeks to take her down.

Speed is equalised. Both are 8-B, Real World Raz is being used. 8-A for Kary is restricted. SBA otherwise

Mind over Metal: 3

Metal over Mind: 0

Incon: 0

Last edited:
Holy crap, I missed Raz mu.
Ok, good thing I found it now, so Raz wouldn't be able to use psycho door as it takes time and Kary is a robot. Unlike Raz she can fully fly, have a bit regen and she has AP advantage, not much big because Raz got huge upscale as: Raz>Oleander in tank >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sasha Nein, Mila Vodello, Ford Cruller >>>>>>> nearly 12 tons.
But Raz have other advantages, Kary's duplication would be countered via Raz's energy projections as it can create chain attacks on multiple persons. He can just think and make Kary fire, escape battle and her projectiles by his acrobatics and invisibility, and most importantly since I guess most of her attacks are projectiles, reflect her attacks by shield which can reflect projectiles and like Kary's forcefield also can damage person who will try to destroy shield directly.
So I think Raz should take this.

Also ye, both have a telekinesis but I guess Kary doesn't usually do it and Raz telekinesis needs to be calced as it have actually some decent feats (Hello to Oleander in tank again).

Bababump 2 more and little news.

Raz would have regeneration soon which makes him even more harder to kill, Raz would also be able to go higher in AP with giant form and his psycho portal is now combat applicable. Everything on this thread.
But don't worry guys it shouldn't affect this match

His abilities do seem to be able to counter Kary's abilities, soo...

Raz FRA.

Back