• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Raven (Teen Titans) vs Starfire (Pre-Flashpoint)

"My mind is a battleground, whipped and ripped asunder, torn from the very fabric of reality" - Raven

White_Titans_Raven.png
Starfire_render_GP.png

Rules:
  • Speed Equalized
  • Bloodlusted
  • 100m starting distance
  • 5-A keys

Raven: 1 (@MrKerf)
Starfire:
Cataclysm:

Last edited:
Well, I am pretty sure Starfire has no win-options. Raven's first move while Bloodlusted would either be Transmutation (which is a thought based hax Starfire doesn't resist) or Reality Warping wave, which is omnidirectional and all that.

Starfire can only throw energy around.

Raven has only used Transmutation in joke scenarios AFAIK so I don't know if I'd believe she would lead with that. Also she almost always leads with her signature chant into blast so I'm even less inclined to believe that she would attempt to use it here.

Starfire has a much greater AP than Raven so a couple of those blasts and its GG but vote counted

Back