• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Raven (Teen Titans Go!) vs Doctor Doofenshmirtz

Status
Not open for further replies.
the battle of the low 2-C glass cannons

speed equalized, Doof has a day of prep

Rave:1

Doof:6

Inconclusive:0

TTG Raven
Heinz Doofenshmirtz

i hope it's not a stomp

Like what stops her from opening a portal under his feet and that's it. Or take over his machines with magic so bye bye mind manipulation and any other hax he has.

WilliamShadow said:
Like what stops her from opening a portal under his feet and that's it. Or take over his machines with magic so bye bye mind manipulation and any other hax he has.
he has higher speed than her

Yeah, doubt that help if she targets a machine that he can't lift and save it or if she creates a portal under his feet. I mean did people even see how she fights he is no match.

Also speed equalized lol.

A lot of them. He mind controlled a crowd using a music video, and once created a device that makes you incapable of thinking about anything other than peach cobbler Since it's the first show I saw as a kid, and that was downright disturbing, I have a psycological fear of peach cobbler to this day

I don't get why people even consider his hax when Raven can just causally destroy or teleport away any of his machines.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
He's made machines that can mind-control his entire tri-state area. And unlike most of his inventions, they actually worked the way they were supposed to.
Funny thing is most of them do work the way they are supposed to. He's just too incompetent to use them correctly.

WilliamShadow said:
I don't get why people even consider his hax when Raven can just causally destroy or teleport away any of his machines.
Can Raven teleport between universes? In the movie, Doof could create a device that could open portals between universes.

I am not really into looking through too many episodes to find all of her feats. For the afterlife it happens when a villian transformed her friend into old people and they died day later so she went to hell to get back their souls, which she by the way doesn't have.

Why would she have to defend from mind hax? She can by pass his machines and kill him or destroy his machines or teleport them away or teleport him away etc...

Instantly destroy them? After all Raven cares 0% about anything around her most of the time. Also, what machines will he even have, what machines will he even use, won't he just press then self destruction button as usual and similar.

I remind you that doff is a complete idiot.

He is a genius when it comes to creating things, but after that his intelligence is lower than the temperature of your room during winter with opened Windows. Like seriously couldn't even figure out a what "green thumb" stands for. Or the fact he was looking at a plastic mannequin instead of a real person and couldn't figure it out. Like seriously the fact that person is always in the same position never moving an inch kinda gives it away if nothing else.

And as said nothing stops him from pushing the self destruction button. And generally he might as well not have that specific machine cause I remember he ones created a machine that only worked on pigeons.

Raven doesnt care, Doof is incompetent (most of the times) but he can invent some pretty amazing stuff. I guess, without Perry he might actually have a chance to not screw this up.

Going with Doof for reasons above.

By the way, he once invented a device that would wipe out the memories of all people on earth if his date should fail. Does he have knowledge about raven ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back