• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Raven Branwen VS. Ophiel

"Devoured anything in a radius of kilometers the first time he used his powers."

This feels in need of calcing and for some reason my calcing senses say it's higher then High 7-C

Oh come on, I just revised most of the profiles... It was a village and it also devoured living beings (not counting his brother), doubt that I can bump higher results without a graphic showings.

It's not on screen?

Eh, nothing to do in that case.

You can probably do a simple population density calc accounting for buildings and such depending on where it was done

It like a renaissance village... An elf village, and most inhabitants (if not all of them) were already executed by the Inquisition, is even possible that few houses were already destroyed; those are few reasons why I never dared to calculate it.

Bump. And for reference, Ophiel scale to 544 kilotons meanwhile Raven have 233 kilotons. Not sure about Raven speed, but Ophiel backward scale to Mach 6.66

"Mach 6.66"

oh so satan cool

Mr. Bambu said:
"Mach 6.66"
oh so satan cool
Curiosly enough, the feat was made by Omega whose transformation is called Lucifer and is called Satan by the church.

Gargoyle One said:
Raven blitzes Mach 18
The difference is at the most 7.2 and at least 3.6 (Ophiel scale from 6.66 but he is a little slower), quite speed difference but don't think is enough to let someone as Ophiel without reaction, average, a human versus a wolf.

What I meant is that with that difference is not enough to make Ophiel (or anyone actually) unable to react in the slightest. Obviosly it can unleash a couple of attacks at short range before the other react, but at certain distance it have enough time to do so.

That remind me, should I specify the distance? Going to put 25 m if any.

Speedblitz like appeared from tens of meters away behind someone ala "nothing personal kid, or blocking any close attack?

I see, want me to equalize or let it that way? There's another stuff to discuss about.

Actually don't think is necessary, besides slight AP advantage he has a kinda abussive AoE attacks and a few (36 iicr) magic tricks; not counting Raven powers, but I doubt the speed advantage is enough to put Ophiel in "unable to do something" territory.

Back