• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RAVE: Potential Speed Upgrade

So I know very few people care about RAVE, but I just wanted to make a CRT to get this clarified

Shakuma claims that Haru and the Rave Warriors "Can not evade an attack that moves at the speed of light", now this implies that Shakuma means his next attack would be an attack that moves at the speed of light, however his next attack is shown to be a Lightning Bolt Strike and the Rave Warriors mention thunder, so whether or not his combat speed actually scales to light is in question personally, for all I know, this could be a mistranslation, so I wanted to know what a bunch of people think

If people think this checks out as light speed, It would mean that Shakuma has Light Speed Combat Speed
KGpgsbM.png

I guess my only question would be, how reliable is Shakuma's statement, as in is he a reliable character and isn't just boasting?
Well he is renowned as the best sorcerer in the world, so I imagine he is very smart

I think Speed of Light attack speed with Lightning Magic should be fine. Shakuma knows his stuff.
Since he's putting so much emphasis on this, I wouldn't say that this scales to his others spells or his combat speed. But the speed of light statement itself seems legit imo.

I'm neutral at the moment; it looks like a lightning bolt, but then it says speed of light which kind of twists my mind tbh. But I'm neutral until I see more posts.

Are there any feats that contradict this at all?

Hmm, then it all comes down to how reliable Shakuma's claims are.

I actually saw this one time. A quick Google "speed of lightning" search redirects you to something saying it travels at the speed of light. Obviously this isn't all the time, which is why we have the actual lightning speed rating, but it seems like lightning can travel at the speed of light.

Even without this, I'd agree to this as there's nothing that contradicts it.

Ok, Imma just wrap this up and say we give Shakuma "At least Massively Hypersonic, likely Speed of Light"

Back