• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rat VS Kirby

Kirby would probably think Rat is just another fodder to devour, so he'll probably be caught off guard. What are Rat's plot manipulation feats?

Beat up his own editor, hacked into his computer, gained access to all existant comicstrips, and used it to rewrite the plot of family circus.

Alright then.

I'm assuming that Rat has to take the time to jump through the 4th wall and manipulate the story from there to manipulate the plot? If so, ESP Kirby's precognition should allow him to foresee that, which would motivate him to act fast, and switch out with one of his more powerful abilities like the Ultra sword or whatever.

If that doesn't work, then I don't see how Kirby can win this.

No, he can manipulate the story from within the story. The author of the story is a character in the comic, who writes the comic, in the comic, which is shown as the comic within the comic.

Wait...

ArbitraryNumbers said:
Alright then.
I'm assuming that Rat has to take the time to jump through the 4th wall and manipulate the story from there to manipulate the plot? If so, ESP Kirby's precognition should allow him to foresee that, which would motivate him to act fast, and switch out with one of his more powerful abilities like the Ultra sword or whatever.

If that doesn't work, then I don't see how Kirby can win this.
Kirby has broken the fourth wall hasn't he. Other than that there is an abilty where kirby can scan his opponents

Oh right, I totally forgot that Kirby can copy opponents by devouring them.

In that case he'd probably try to devour him outright. Presumably because Rat is a rat, he's going to be pretty easy to devour.

And since Rat only has hax going for him in this fight I might say Kirby would easily be able to devour him, assuming his inhale is 4-A.

Back