• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rank Top 10 HST

Status
Not open for further replies.
2nd one from me but extended to 20. (Also it's scrambled again so the list may be different from the last one I made.)

1) Yhwach

2) Aizen

3) Kaguya

4) Madara

5) Naruto/Sasuke

6) Ichigo

7) Ichibei

8) Momoshiki

9) Toneri

10) Lille Barro

11) Gerard Valkyrie

12) Askin Nakk Levar

13) Yamamoto

14) Kenpachi

15) Hitsugaya

16) Byakuya

17) DMS Kakashi

18) Haschwalth

19) Kyoraku

20) Whitebeard

Honorable Mentions: The rest of One Piece.

Oh, i think i should make a more serious list. Okay:

1 - Ichigo's kid who's name i forgot cus the character is forgettable ( one-shot Yhwach's scrub ass)

2 - The universe

3 - Yhwach

4/5 - Ichigo/Aizen (make them fight again)

6 - Kaguya

7 - Madara

8 - Narudoe

9 - Sauce

10 - IchiBAE

11~50 - Unspecified

51 - Doflamingo

1) Yhwach

2) Aizen

3) Ichigo

4) Jugram

5) Uryu

6) Lille

7 ) Gerard

8) Ichibei

9) Yamamoto

10) Momoshiki

11) Kaguya

12) Naruto and Sasuke

13) Hagoromo and Hamura

14) Madara

15) Toneri

my personal list

1. Yhwach

2.Kaguya

3. Aizen

4. Madara

5. Ichigo

6.Naruto

7. Sasuke

8.momoshiki

9Toneri

10. Jugram

I actually forgot about Momoshiki. I'll wait till the conclusion of his fight with Naruto and Sasuke before adjusting my list since he hasn't been really impressive so far.

Perilouss said:
@Amlad
Thats part of the reason why im not so sure

@Magicx

Judging by your list and your comment just now, I'm just gonna assume you're a narutard and/or troll and move on lol.

And for the record, you are right, the difference between obd and vsbw is extreme because obd outwardly and openly even take pride in being biased against and basically ******** on the bleach verse, whereas this forum tries to keep it as neutral as possible lol.

biasd?dude,you give bleach chars moon/planetlevel and it exist not a single feat

@magic

The only bleach characters here that are moon level is ichigo and aizen, and that is scaling off yhwach's casual attack which is moon level via him elevating the vandenreich feat, which is calced to be moon level. So yes there does exist a single feat lol. Yhwach is atleast planet level based off it being stated on multiple occasions that he was going to destroy all three worlds and create one, and also that since he absorbed the soul king, if yhwach were to be completely destroyed then the whole world would collapse. If anything, planet level is a lowball since it can easily be argued that the world and soul society are universes not planets lol. If you have a problem with the calc, then go make a thread about it but just know that OBD uses calcs too.

And as I've already said, OBD basically outwardly admit to being biased against bleach and other series, go and check their bleach page on their website lol.

This Magicx2 guy literally will not look at profiles for information and would prefer to bash and ask something like "Why is X character Y tier" instead of looking at the profiles. Lmfao.

Good job, you looked at Doflamingo's profile. Now look at the rest of the bleach profiles before commenting

Good job, you looked at Doflamingo's profile. Now look at the rest of the bleach profiles before commenting

@Magicx2 - Island level Doflamingo is actually what's there. What is so hard about taking a look at the profiles if you have questions regarding their AP? You even cried about "no moon feats" in Bleach, when there are. GJ.

Not sure he looked at Doflamingo's profile. He must have remembered that from the Doflamingo vs Escanor thread or something. But it's enough guys, please.

Well from what i saw almost every character in OP has a tier made by a simple assumption the almost only one with an actual feat calculated was WB which honestly is kinda questionable considering it's an earthquake.

There are other characters with island feats in one piece. Doflamingo, Garp and Fujitora all have good feats

@William - there are 2 small island level feats being scaled from, an island level feat that isn't scaled to more than one character, and the large island feat was from a casual attack Whitebeard applied to one-shot one of the Vice Admirals.

How exactly is that feat "questionable"?

1. Shonen jump (one shot bleach verse)

2. bleach verse

3. Yhwach

4. Kaguya

5. Maybe Aizen

6. Any member of kaguya family which is around her level

7. Naruto/Sasuke

8. Probably haschwalth

9. Ichibei

10. Kakashi (changed from rank 8 since for some reason I think he be scaled to naruto/sasuke and probably won't even be on the list)

@cincameron i don't know about those island feats so if you wnna tell me it would be nice while for the large island lvl i saw the calculation and honestly i didn't see anyone considering the fact that yes the quake was felt on the other island but it did nothing what i am trying to say is at example meliodas destryoing the country his feat was calculated by the size of the hole he left not the damage that was around it in case of whitebear a quake can be felt on large distance because of vibrations but it doesn't mean it's going to do any damage which in fact didn't so honestly i think it should only like island or island+ if that exists.

if you want me to go in more details we can do it somewhere else cause i don't wanna spam here.

1) yhwach

2) jugram

3) ichibei

4) aizen

5) kaguya

6) gerard valkyrie / lille barro

7) ichigo

8) yamamoto

9) juubito

10) naruto & sasuke

Gremmy's potential was wasted. He's a very dumb character. I can just imagine the things I can do with the power of imagination.

Can't believe everyone forgot about Shōnen Jump.

Also, wouldn't Yhwach solo Bleachverse? (if he wasn't under Kyōka Suigetsu)

Well at least he is the first person who actually make me liked hax ability since at that time I'm still very mainstream person both in anime/manga and powers that I like.

Im gonna cheat and assign multiple people per number

1.) Yhwach (Hax and overall stats. Theoretically has the highest DC of the HST)

2.) Aizen/Ichigo (Hax and Overall Stats. Comparable to Naruto top and possibly god tiers in DC and Durability, but wayyyyy faster)

3.) Kaguya (Various Abilities, but Planet Level DC. Right under Yhwach in pure DC, but other stats aren't that level)

4.) Naruto/Sasuke/Madara/Hagaromo

5.) Momoshiki/Toneri/Might Guy

6.) Lille/Gerard/Hitsugaya/Kyoraku/Jugram (Hitsu, Gerard, and Jugram have both Hax and Stats, Lille and Kyorakyu have the hax)

7.) Obito/Kenpachi/Uryu

8.) Byakuya/Kakashi

9.) Gremmy (Idk where to put this guy. If he was smart he could be #2 or 3...... but he isn't.

10.) Top Tiers of Naruto/High Tiers of Naruto

1- Kaguya (Her dimensions contains "stars" but we dont have a legit proof) and Yhwach (Was gonna make 3 dimensions 1)

2- Hagoromo

3- Naruto and sasuke

4- Madara

5- Aizen

6- Momoshiki (Higher DC than Aizen but haxwise meh)

7- Ichigo

8- Juubi (Higher DC but a mindless creature)

9- Toneri

10- Kurama

1. Yhwach

2. Soul King

3. Aizen

4. Kaguya

5. Naruto

6. Ichigo

7. Sasuke

8. Madara

9. Gerard

10. Obito w/ Jyubi

Im afraid as of now Naruto characters are above Yhwach due to the speed and AP downgrade in bleach.

Let's see how the speed matter will be solved. It's still going on. And I think Yhwach will still be Planet level even after the downgrades. Maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back